RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reunion

I guess this should be my new name.

With all the clues I gave you, short of walking around with a sanwich board, not one of you was able to make the connection. I must admit I did avoid Setch because I think he would have guessed who I was.

As far as p***ups go, I've had more laughs at the dentist. You must try harder and get it right next time ladies.

Your old mate,

Re: Reunion

I will admit that it was a quiet do unlike the reunion at Odiham that I was expecting. Had very good company at the restaurant table though.
I looked high & low for you Confused, sorry Scarlet Pimp, but you were nowhere to be found & when I asked people to try & locate you amongst their other friends, still no joy.
What table you were sitting at?
I also find it hard to understand why it was so quiet if you were there as you would have caused a riot with your banter.
Were you there old chap & if so why were you not wearing your 'not having tie'? Mine was the only one on show because I looked very hard for others.

There's a world of difference between being captured and surrendering Setch.

Maybe next time.

Your old mate.

I quite agree Pimp but you have not answered my questions.

I would like to point out that I was wearing my "not having" tie

Anything else Trev??

Your old mate

Old Trev was wearing his Setch. How would you spot a lapel pin on the reverse side of a tie if you didn't spot Trev's 'not having' tie.

If I told you which table I was on it would make my identification too easy mate and I'm sure my banter would have had my lady and I forcibly ejected from the wake.

It would appear that we do have a similar sense of humour - I quite like the 'Pimp' abreviation, almost a career opportunity but if I place an ad' for staff I'm going to be inundated with applications from slappers like Skippy and the rest of the siggie crew and who would want to spend even a 'short time' with any of them??
It would have to be so cheap it wouldn't be worth running the ad'.

Your old mate.

I don't seem to pushing old Skippy's buttons at the moment, maybe they've had the knackered old buggar put in care.
Ask them if they can take a few more Skip, we could do with thinning these useless bloody siggies out a bit and if we can get them to the other side of the planet at the same time - all the better.

Your old mate.

Apart from taking total control of all the discussion boards, when do you find time to work ????

Work???
How dare you use four letter words on this site.

Your old mate.
Scarlet

why don't you leg-it to the rovers return and collect your dole money

Looks as though the senility is getting worse Skippy, the Rovers is a pub not a Benefit Office.

Get some factor 30 on the old bonse mate and wear your hat, don't you ever listen, it's bloody hot down there at the moment.

I did mean to post this link to some photo`s of the Marine Craft reunion at Potters Leisure centre.

http://arineraftreunion2005.fotopic.net

this was back in April, so sorry for the delay.