Return to Website

RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trev Haycock - Messages of Support

Please add your name to the list for Trev, following his hospitalisation after the discoveryof a brain tumour. I'm sure we all wish him a safe and speedy recovery.
Rod.

Re: Trev Haycock - Messages of Support

Very sorry to hear about Trevor I wish him well and a good recovery

"Up and at 'Em" soon Trev, look forward to many more of your posts on the board....

Trev, never met you in person,but seem to know you very well through the site..I will say a few words for you next week,to see if the Islands magic can bring you some luck..In the meantime all my good wishes...Larry

Hi Trev, I dont think we have met either, but I feel i know you from the posts on the website. I hope you have a speedy recovery, and hope to see many more posts in the future, all the best, Willie.

All the best Trev, you're a Gannite, you can hack it.
Hurry up and get better

Speak to you later mate

Take care

Tony

Three times round the island for you Trev, malingering with those young fillies in the wards, anyway best of health to you

Wishing you all the best Trev,
You will be ogin-troggin in no time.
Also Willie's buying in the Marine Bar.

Has anyone heard how Trevor is doing. It would be good to know

Add my name to those wishing Trev good luck
Hope all goes well with you in the future Trev

Hi Trev
Get back on the boards!us actors must keep the show going. I still think you should have got an "OSCAR" for sucking that pen and posing with the picture of that clown in "LONELY MEN OF CORAL COMMAND"

Best wishes and hope to see you at the next MCU RE.U.

Mike AND Jan Coster

Anybody heard any updates on how Trev is getting on?.

I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT DEAR TREVOR PASSED AWAY PEACEFULLY ON SATURDAY 15TH APRIL.I FEEL SURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOUR SINCERE CONDOLENCES TO HIS WIFE MARJORIE.IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE TO SEE A FINE ACTOR AGAIN AFTER 37 YEARS LAST YEAR AT THE ASR/MCS REUNION.
FAIR WINDS!TREV OLD MATE.

MIKE & JAN

Hello Mike, so sorry to hear about Trevor,I had kept a dvd for him,hoping he would pull around but unfortunately not to be,,Next time you marine boys have a reunion,mention his name and have a drink for his memory...Larry