Return to Website

RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Taylor - Suffering in Oz

I think we should all send our sympathies to Ron. He is currently wilting under the pressure of 40 degrees of sun in Melbourne, must be hell for him, not having to defrost his car in the morning, being forced to drink ice cold beer from his fridge, and go swimming every half our or so, poor bugger.....
Hasnt stopped him sending bloody reams and reams of stupid jokes though, has it matey?.

Re: Ron Taylor - Suffering in Oz

Thanks alot Rod, go and spoil all my fun.bqyf

Oh all right, I'll swop your sweltering climate, drinking beer and going swimming for the minus 5 degrees, drinking beer (REAL beer) and having to go to work. Deal? No, I did'nt think so. Cheers, Willie.

You poor *******, Ron. I really feel for you mate, suffering in all that heat. And, as Willie says, all that cold beer, makes you sick. Then again, none of that Fosters crap, gotta be proper aussie beer, you know, some with a bit of taste. It is getting a lot warmer lately, it got up to 2 Deg C today, nearly a summers day. I think summer is a wednesday this year!

Tony, I bet its on one of the days that you are sleeping off nights, so you'll miss it in its entirety.

OK Guys - Situation Report.
It's still in the 30's and it's first week of autumn.
So the pool will take some damage this week-end, the fridge also, so will have to brew a few more slabs to keep up with the damage, looks like I will have to keep
practising, also have decided to put some bunkbeds in the garage - just in case I can't make it back to the house. The misses is going to the Commonwealth Games week after next, and will be at the MCG for the althetics, catching the javalin and hop, step and flop.
Have been training for the syncronised swimming event, but was told not to come back, after I had a dump in the deep end, didn't have the nerve to tell them that I had a **** a couple of times at the other end - these atheletes don't have a sense of humour.

Well that's all for now
See you all soon