Return to Website

RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dvd,s in the post but need some adress,s..T medland/Taff Wathen/John Cooper.

Hello old friends,have the first 20 dvds ready for the post tomorrow.I will post them in the order that I have the names.I am getting some more done and I will not miss anyone out,but will be a few days later.THE other lads send me your adress by e-mail or phone me at home 01830 520060..I have just watched it again before I came onto the site and I think it is great,just click on the scene menu 1969 and just let her go.I might have made a few wrong IDs regards some of the buildings ,but the old memory is starting to fade.Good memories to you all anyway...Larry

Re: Dvd,s in the post but need some adress,s..T medland/Taff Wathen/John Cooper.

Any chance of a copy please. I'm happy to pay you for it. I'm hoping to get to Gan in August for the day! As I was a Hitaddu Hermit, I didn't get to know Gan that well. Never got much further than the NAAFI shop although I do remember borrowing a bike and going around the island. So something to help me identify the old buildings would be great.

Re: Dvd,s in the post but need some adress,s..T medland/Taff Wathen/John Cooper.

Ray, e-mail me your adress, no problem..Larry