Return to Website

RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do you want the good news or the bad news ??

Been having problems with my prostrate and they have decided to operate, I have to go into hospital on 27th (Day before my flight)ALSO - HAVE BEEN ORDERED OFF THE AMBER NECTAR - so, to cap it all in one word 'BUMMER'
excuse the pun. so it looks like I will be off the "VITAMIN B" for a while - all that practice for nothing.
Anyone interested in buying 24 slabs of draught and 17 slabs of stout (24 bottles to a slab, so will have to shut down the brewery side also - what a poor twist of fate, I just got up to bottles a night.
Went to see the proctologist last week, seemed like a real good guy, haveta see him again next week, so gonna take him a bunch of flowers - does that mean we are engaged ???
Well guys - have fun at the reunion, hopefully I can attend the one next year, or if the big guy upstairs has any other plans installed for me.
As you can gather - feeling rather down at the moment, so gonna go to McDonald's and get meself a happy meal - NOT
Will keep you informed of how things progress.

Bye
ONE UPSET GANNITE

Re: Do you want the good news or the bad news ??

Hi Mate, make that 2 upset Gannites. Canna believe you wont be there in Glasgow, I was so looking forward to you actually buying a beer, as opposed to me usually doing the honours. Seriously, I will be thinking about you in the next few weeks, see you next year, cheers, Willie.
PS There will be NO excuse for not being there next time, Rod made that excuse 2 years ago, so it only works the once!!

Yes, we'll be thinking about you, especially the bit about not getting a round or two in, but all the best anyway matey.

Mine was genuine Willie, Gerd probably only tweaked his knee or whatever it was, but the thought of having to buy a round was just toooooo much for him.........anyway, it looks as though sometime in the future i'm going to have to have a hip replacement, got the results back today of the x-ray, and an appointment to see the consultant, so if I turn up in Glasgow with a walking stick, which seems likely, NO TAKING THE ***** 'cos if you do, it will be so far up your arse, it wont be funny.....

For a moment, I thought you said hip FLASK replacement, and I thought, good, maybe he will buy a bigger one and we'll actually get a wee dram of the pure malt, ah well, I can dream....

Rod never realized you had a genuine wullie !!!! As for that hip replacement, its no wonder with the size of that wallet you've been carrying in your back pocket for years. Try taking it out once in a while and buying a bloody drink !!!!!
As for that walking stick, thats the only thing you have ever had recently which is long and rigid !!!!
I dont mind helping you to the toilet but I refuse to shake it for you afterwards. !!!!

Gerd

Good one Gerry!!

Prostrate? Is that when you are laid flat out Ron?
All the best mate, the only bad news is as you say, not being able to throw a beer or two down your neck.
Well, you beat Gerry and Rod's excuse hands down mate for the Blackpool reunion. Take care of yourself, speak to you later mate

T

Ron, no surrender old pal,remember you still owe me two nights..Apart from that I know of a great place to recuperate,it is a secret little island known only to a privelidged few,I think one or two of the lads may have had to recuperate there in the past.Keep in touch on the site so we know how you are doing,and all my good wishes..Larry

I think I know the island you are talking about, I had to go back to the UK to recuperate, in fact I think I'm still recuperating yet!! See you soon, cheers, Willie.

The only thing I didn't like about the island was, that small git in the white suit, that kept on saying "THE PLANE, THE PLANE" and all the times that I visited the Blue Lagoon, never did I see Brooke Shields naked once.

OK, It's been 3 weeks since my last confession - sorry guys wrong place, (thought it was Sunday again)...
Got back from the hospital the other day. after all it wasn't the prostrate, but they found some polyps in the colon and took biopsy - so won't know results for a couple of weeks.
The good news is - back on the juice again, my fridge missed me. So after I have downded a few, will let you know what it's like, but there again you guys must have had a good week-end, so gotta make up some missed time.

You probably won't undertand this joke!

Things that are difficult to say when you're drunk...

a) Innovative
b) Preliminary
c) Proliferation
d) Cinnamon

Things that are VERY difficult to say when you're drunk...

a) Specificity
b) British Constitution
c) Passive-aggressive disorder
d) Transubstantiate

Things that are ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to say when you're drunk...

a) Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you.
b) Nope, no more booze for me.
c) Sorry, but you're not really my type.
d) No kebab for me, thank you.
e) Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
f) I'm not interested in fighting you.
g) Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing.
h) Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no
co-ordination. I'd hate to look like a fool.
i) Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to vomit in the street.
j) I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.

The reason you never say Brooke Shields was that she wasnt born when we were in Gan, you KOS.