Return to Website

RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Masirah

Try Google earth, Masirah is as clear as a bell.

Re: Masirah

How can a piece of land be like a bell ????

Is it bell shaped like a a bell end ????

How clear is a bell anyway ??? If a bell is clear then does 'clear off' mean turn off your bell. ???

Just asking

Gerd xx

Jerry, you never cease to amaze me! Why the continual obsession with bell ends? Nobby, please enlighten me!

Thats why I like you cos you are called Willie !!!!

BIG willie, please if you dont mind!

Is that the same as Big Dick cos could agree with that one !!!!!

Gerd xx

Hello Wullie, tried the Masirah google bit, but not that clear - can't be my machine, because Gan was perfect.

Was perfect the other night, maybe satellite has shifted, cant think of any other reason.

Nobby, just been on Google Earth again, 1925. Friday the 14th, and its crystal clear. Youre gonna have to stop this drinking on an empty head!

Correction Wullie, I've just been on again and its crystal. Although, I can't spot anything that looks remotely familiar. Whats it being used for now, or who's using it. I know I spent 9 months there in 72, but I cannot remember the layout other than the football pitch and the airmens club. Something else as well, don't know whether I mentioned it at Glasgow, but I actually visited Gan during 72 with the Masirah football team when yourself, Gerry, Rod and Ton were there. Does anybody remember the game??

Nobby, you should know that Gan was perfect and Masirah was not that clear, ask Wullie, he doesn't remember much of Masirah!

Anyone happen to spot Kennans kennel from outer space?

Finger troubles on the last entry, but you all know who I mean!!

Kennans ??? Finger trouble on the last entry. Sounds just like what most of your girlfriends use to say about you !!!!!!!!

Re. Masirah, I think our colonial cousins across the pond are in residence now, so there will be wall to wall coke and ice cream machines, a mobile brothel and a PX selling everything from 'burgers to hot dogs! Does'nt it sound ****? I think I would preferred it like it was back in the 60's, with no bloody Yanks to spoil everything.
Cant remember your visit to Gan in '72 with the Masirah football team, but then again, I dont seem to remember much apart from getting drunk! Nothing changes. I see you and Jerry had a good time, well, as much as he's letting us know anyway. Cheers the noo

ok, so fill up another sand bag and tell me more stories

Once upon a time, there was a Pom, who never bought his mates a beer, who went to Oz,via the US of A, and still, to this very day, still doesnt buy his mates a beer, but he's living happily ever after (at the moment) till he comes to Blackpool next year, then its payback time! Amen.

Only if I can bring my fridge, then we all can have a beer.

Bring two, you're gonna need them! Yam Sing.

I can always claim one as me duty free entitlement.

POSB!!

So you are providing the coffee creamer then !!!!

I will provide the ale glasses

But, do they have handles ??

Experts dont need handles