Return to Website

RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Well I never

Last sunday afternoon & night I spent with Mike 'Taff the siggie' Roberts at is place in Formby just north of Liverpool (not in the same bed I might add). In the morning to my great amazement my car was still in comletely intact.
During a few libations at his 'gentlemans club' it was revealed that part of his duties was to be a'lavatory attendant' & I don't mean the barrack block weekly clean. I never found out if he was issued with a brush or whether that came with promotion as I was laughing so hard into my beer.
No wonder you siggies go w**k w**k all the time.
How many more of you did this lowly, smelly, foul, job?

Re: Well I never

No, we left that to SASF w****ers!

We gave him the 'bog roll and brush' award for not buying you a beer at your gozome party.

Actually it was the WC and chain, and it was you who never bought the beer.

Oh yes I did, cos I got 3d back from half a crown

One of the remembered names from Gan,ie. regards toilet cleaning was the VC10 loo emptier Racasan Warburton!!I wonder where he ended up?..Larry

Furthermore I told Mike on my return that it was a very befitting job for him as he speaks absolute crap!!!!!!
His weather forecasting ability is lower than zero because he asured me I would drive through only a small shower when infact I drove through monsoon type rain half way to Brum. That really was a siggie, siggie, siggie, ***** ***** *****
I expect if you people did not get a beer when I was buying you must have been in the bowels of the building doing the 'lavatory attendant' job working your way up from the bottom.

We heard Setch, that you actually wanted to be a siggie, but due to the waiting list you jumped ship and opted for sasf instead - and what a bunch of boring old farts they all became - don't worry, there are some siggies that will welcome you back with open arms (except Jerry open legs)

Heaven forbid. I enjoy typing with 2 fingers the manly way.
Funny you should mention jumping ship Ron 'cos that is where Mike did this lavatory (such o foul word) duty. This occured in the days of the troop ships, 'cos he is old you know, & he was assigned as 'B' deck Latrine Orderly for the 4 day cruise from U.K. to Gib. He was a very busy man on ths cruise as he had to do guard duties as well. I wonder who is going to steal things from a ship at sea apart from pirates of which there are none in that region. Oh the wisdom of British management. Well I never!!!!!!!