Return to Website

RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New kitchen

We've just had a new kitchen fitted and I'm getting to work att least 5 minutes later than usual because the bread, cereal, plates, cutlery etc. has all been moved from its previous location. Anyone any idea where the f'ing sandwich bags might be hiding

Re: New kitchen

Ray, they will be in the ping sandwich bag cupboard!

Ray, regards new kitchen,I just last week nearly burnt ours down.Put some bacon in the grill,went to answer the phone[never thinking]went running back in to clouds of black smoke and flames ie new kitchen,that is if the insurance will stand for it.Larry

Larry, aren't you supposed to pluck the pig first?

Sorry, please repeat your last, garbled here, it says pluck the pig, is this correct?

Yes pluck, as in remove its feathers.

Bugger plucking it, just stick it on the barbeque

Regards sticking it on the barbie,when the wife came in and saw the fire damage,if she had had a sharp knife handy,I know what would have been on the barbie!!.After that,two days later one of our wall units fell off the wall,£2ooo of crown derby in bits,back to the insurance,did not want to know,so there is a lesson for you all,get anything valuable insured separately..Larry

Ray, I now have the same problem as you, cant find sod all in the kitchen. Plus, Ruth has flung out loads of my stuff, OK, it probably aint been used for a year or so, (well, years) but you never know when you may need another pint tumbler, and "Kevins Insanity Sauce" to pep up a curry! Wimmen just dont think of the long haul!

I had to retrieve my Hittadu Hermit's tankard from the bin.

Good thinking, Ray, and now that Ruth has gone to work, just gonna have a look in the bin.............

Always knew that you were a has-bin Willie