Return to Website

RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Ashes

Just thought I would come out of the garage to offer you guys a cup of tea or lemonade - after losing 5-0 to DADS ARMY - nothing stronger, cos you can't handle it.

Re: The Ashes

I think you may be confusing us with people who give a sh*t

I give a sh*t Ron. Totally gutted, Im not usually given to praising the opposition, but there's an enormous gulf between Australia and the rest. Not many positives from our point of view, Pietersen probably our best player. Bit like the football world cup, where all our stars failed to show. Never mind, take it on the chin, at least I'll get back to sleeping during the night again.

I'll have a large malt to celebrate with you, Ron.

Hello Ron,only good thing about a performance like that is that it should make the grass grow. Larry

:hic: :hic: :fume: :fume:

Have got me tickets for the one day match at the MCG on the 12th.
I don't really havta go, but I wanta watch the pomms cry again.
Will havta have a couple of beers there to celibrate - will let you know the outcome - that's if you don't hear it on the news first !!!!!!!

Billy was at school this morning in the outback and the teacher asked all the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came out, fireman, policeman, salesman, chippy, captain of Industry etc, but Billy was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out with the man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him".

The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little Billy aside to ask him if that was really true.

"No!" Said Billy, "Her really plays cricket for England but I was just too embarrassed to say".

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Well guys - you lost another one - can only get better

WANTED. Cricket players to form new English Test Team, must be able to field, bat, bowl and wicket keep. Nationality no problem as free English Citizenship given to each successful applicant plus lessons in avoiding a tub, eating curries, drinking warm beer and whinging. Win a game and get an MBE or OBE. Australian, New Zealand, Sth African, West Indian, Indian and Pakistani players prefered. English citizens need not apply.

Apply to Fletcher at www.losers.org.gb

Seen in today's paper

PACK YOUR BAGS

Memo England:

Stop wasting ouR time. Flight BA7381 leaves Adelaide today at 1.40pm.

Be on it and don't come back until you can play competitive cricket.

JUST RAKING OVER THE ASHES.

The English cricket board are making a help-line available for disillusioned fans who are disappointed with their team's 'shock'crushing by Australia in the 2006/2007 Ashes Tour.

The help-line number is 1800 10 10 10

That's 1800 won nothing won nothing won nothing.