RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone heard from Larry?

Guys,

I just wondered if anyone had heard from Larry Dodds lately. I know some of you are mates and see each other and possibly telephone one another.
I sent him a few emails just asking if he was ok but I have had no reply. I hav'nt seen anything on the site recently from him.
Perhaps one of you could give him a ring if you have his telephone number?

Regards to all,

Frank

Re: Anyone heard from Larry?

Hi Frank.

Got an e-mail from Larry on the 31st December & he seemed ok at that time. Let me know if you hear from him.

Cheers,

Tony

Thought Larry had been very quiet of late, glad to hear he is fine and dandy. Are you going to Belfast next month BTW??

G'day there Guys,

Spoke to Larry and his wife the other day, he told me that he will be getting a new computer in a couple of days time, and will advise all of the situation.
Apart from that he's fine and doing well.

Oz

Hi Willie,

Don't think I will make Belfast as I have some medical problems at the moment which might involve hospital treatment.Pity because I was born there and grew up in Bangor about 12 miles from Belfast.
If I could get over these problems I would love to target Gan in 2009.Now that really gives me something to aim for!!!!!

Best Regards

Frank

A pity about that Frank, we had a good time last year in Blackpool, and before that in Glasgow. The time we were in Belfast, only two of us made it, but Rod and myself still had a ball.

Yes, I know Wullie cos it was mine. Can I have it back please as the other one misses it !!!!!!

Nope, coz now we can call you "Hitler" keenan!!!