Return to Website

RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reunion in Cardiff 2009

From the replies on Tony's site, it would appear that there is a growing interest in having it in Cardiff.

Anyone for welsh rarebit ?????????

Re: Reunion in Cardiff 2009

Is that what they call a Cardiff virgin? (I know, the old jokes are the best)

I suppose Cardiff it is then, unless someone comes up with a better and cheaper option!

Your house then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Cardiff has been agreed by the majority for next years reunion.

Have a look at the following link anyone who wants to attend and get your name down.

http://110499.aceboard.net/index.php?login=110499

If it's Cardiff.
When I get to Heathrow, do I havta change terminals for another international flight ????

Only if you want to go via Bangkok!!

The reunion location has now changed to Leighton Buzzard due to one of the lads not being so well and unable to travel very far. He lives in LB so we will hold it there on 20 March 2009.

Any More takers. Just email me.

Has the idea of a re-union in Cardiff been dropped as I know several people who would be interested, I feel we have to have some sort of get together. Whatever we do will not be like Odiham or Duxford which is a pity because they were great. It appears Cardiff and Plymouth are no longer on so where now? For me Plymouth would be fantastic

Terry, read the entry above yours mate. Leighton Buzzard is where it will be held. Still time to join in. Don't know how many will be there, but it will only be a small number.