Return to Website

RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RAF GAN reunion 2010 dvd

Hello boys,,my old gan pal Derek[who made the last dvd[paradise faded]]has just called in with a load of reunion dvds..The lads that were at the reunion and both webmasters will all get a copy,,anyone else will have to e-mail me their adress..NOW it is costing me about £1.50p per dvd/envelope/stamps..I am not asking for any money,,but you will all have seen the previous post regards the scholarship/hospital donation..I will send the dvd,but when I ask for the scholarship donation,I will expect everyone who gets a dvd to send a few pounds..Thank you Larry

Re: RAF GAN reunion 2010 dvd

Pam McNaughton,-I cant find your adress so when you read this send me your adress and I will send you a reunion dvd..thanks Larry

Unable to attend, but would love to purchase DVD.
Please advise method payment and address for funds.

Hello John,,just e-mail me your adress and I will send you copies of several RAF Gan dvds including the reunion one..There will be no charge,,but if you want to put a few pounds into the Gan scholarship fund then that would be great but not necessary...Larry

Would love copy DVD, 2 tours 62 & 68, much to remember,
many friends contact lost. Please advise Manner of
contribution. All men liking,plenty having. Yours aye J

John.
Home address 15 Churchill Road, OAKHAM, Leics,LE15 6LH

Hello John,,will do some copies and send to you before this weekend..Smiles,maybe a few tears,,who knows, but enjoy you will..Larry grsf69