<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
President Obama Executive Order "Censorship Of Speech" (Begley Video)

Published on Jul 7, 2013
Including private and nonprofit sectors and radio and TV and Internet sign by President Obama on July 6, 2013 National Security Emergency Preparedness http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also http://www.whitehouse.gov

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: President Obama Executive Order "Censorship Of Speech" (Begley Video)

From the looks of it

I'm certain it is abominable...

They are just getting ready.

Gloomy dependence day

Glory to YHWH who has promised and will deliver us!

Daniel

Oh my. Please Heavenly Father send your Son for us today. Lord we thank you for your grace and blessings but we want to go home to you. Please hear our prayers. Thy will be done, even so come quickly Jesus.

For those who continuously suppress the Truth, God has said He will lift His protective Grace, and hand them over to their depraved minds.

our nation's leadership not only suppresses the Truth, it's a fight filled with mockery and rejection against the Gracious and all powerful Truth giver~~ how much longer will the world increasingly celebrate immorality and exalt it as 'right and declaring Truth a thing to be loathed ~~ God have Mercy~~!

Jesus, please come for Your Bride . . . we await you ~

Boy, I agree with all of you and Donna...that terrifies me. I think about that all the time. Yet I'm also always saying every day, "Lord, today is a good day to call Your bride home, isn't it?"

Dear Donna,
I too agree wholeheartedly with your comments. How much father down will this country's leadership go? It is only a matter of time before everything is destroyed and the unbelievers that suppress the truth will be no more. How much more will we the saints have to put up with? The rubber band is about to break when God lifts his hand of grace on America. God will have the last say and the last laugh.. Lets see if they will laugh then..

Thank you Jonathan for this alarming informative post.

Jesus, please come quickly!!!

I WANT TO GO HOME TO HEAVEN

JESUS IS COMING

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com