THE DRAGON SOVEREIGNTY GUESTBOOK

Welcome to the Dragon Sovereignty Guestbook. 
Feel free to make a comment or just leave a message ..

GUESTBOOK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Essence and time

Greetings to the Order!

My most sincere thanks to you for your patience and your time in above all else providing a portal of connectivity for souls such as myself who have very little time left to learn and to strengthen a spirit that has long known these things yet has been the target of malice by this world since birth, my body and my mind bearing the scars accumulated along the way.

My absolute reverence towards a benevolence beyond the written page has driven me to excel in knowledge and thus belonging. I have existed in solitude doing so and have reaped much in the way of understanding. I have never been accepted. I have been told I must divulge. I have fled when sought after to answer to authority. I have been granted beatific vision. In such I have been told I am of the Christ. I have been visited once by a being I know by the name M... From the three sevens his sigil bears...777...

I am lost. I seek to initiate. My initiation is said to benefit mankind. How I do not know... Or perhaps I am afraid to know.

My bloodline promises Right and Royalty yet I ask... Will the cornerstone that was rejected really be exonerated?

Will a mere child be allowed to exist with lions?...

This is my quest. I am of the lowest order. I detest money. I only seek truth and wish to exist amongst the righteous who are the light...

I am so worn from not finding rest upon this world. I do not comprehend this species... My efforts fail no matter how learned I become. There exists a glass ceiling above my head that allows me to see were my essence can take me ... But never allowed to arrive there.

Wont you find it in your heart to finally show a fellow Dragon a way to possess a purpose in life I ask you?...

Re: Essence and time

Salve Sanguis Draconis, DarkspARCS,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your communique.

As you are no doubt aware, the word "Initiation" simply means "the action of beginning something".

Initiation into a Circle or Order is a ritual which symbolizes and/or helps to begin an inner transformation of the Initiate.
Today, all too often, the ritual is merely symbolic and serves only to link the initiate to the group egregore (group energy or thoughtform) and to create a political lineage.

Such methodologies are often missing from the body of knowledge passed on to the "initiate" within such Orders - and relieving hapless seekers of their hard-earned money is all too often the primary agenda of far too many organisations.

Too often,in other cases, dogma takes the place of the personal mystic experience that is the Hallmark of the successful Initiate.

Nevertheless, it is incumbent upon anyone who chooses to undergo such a ritual, to pursue knowledge and power until their Initiation becomes effective and they set foot upon the Path.

Each seeker must blaze their own trail into the Wilderness of the Spirit, and each must also struggle to overcome the focus of the mind on Consensus Reality.

The actual Transformation of the Initiate only takes place if the seeker undertakes to pursue a methodology on his own, such as you have done.

All efficacious Initiation is really self-initiation, and this refers not to some basically worthless self-dedication ritual at the hands of some 'group' or 'guru' - but to years (if not lifetimes) of sustained effort.

Cordially,
VeritasVereor
SGM SD DS