THE DRAGON SOVEREIGNTY GUESTBOOK

Welcome to the Dragon Sovereignty Guestbook. 
Feel free to make a comment or just leave a message ..

GUESTBOOK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I'm a dragon that wish to be apart of dragon court

Montel Livingstone
Please i beseech you to read i am Montel James it has been a long time since Nicholas de vere died but i will never forget what he has done for me i have taken the DNA test and it is confirmed that from the voice of prince Nicholas de vere that both my parents are dragon blood we are and our line goes back sense king Constantine the great born 265 died 336 i wish to know the status of the sangraal and be apart of the dragon court i wish to see my people and i wish to be recognize
Please contact me by email at lordlivingstone246@gmail.com i am a dragon recognize by Nicholas de vere with true DNA test my line is from king Constantine the great born 265 died 336 both parents of whom i share blood with are dragon s and i wish to be apart of dragon court i am sangraal

Salutations Montel,

Due to the fact that there are an ever increasing number of 'Dragon' themed groups, (new-age and a great many other "Orders") who have various questionable agendas, plus the fact that we are no longer able to process the large number of people seeking to join us, it has been deemed appropriate that the Dragon Sovereignty to close until further notice.

As you are no doubt aware, a great many people have been inspired by the works of the late Soveriegn Prince Nicholas Devere and as a consequence have discovered their heritage.

Nicks highly acclaimed works have been of enormous assistance to those of the Dragon Kindred over the years.

Sovereign Prince Nicholas had a great many admirers - but also many enemies, as is usually the case with any great man, who has the courage to speak out against the status quo.

Nicholas Devere's writings helped to expose both the current cultural and historical deceptions and outright fabrications which have damaged our world immeasurably and which have had such disastrous effects on the lives of hundreds of millions of people.

Nicholas did not condone or endorse the type of self-oriented blind materialism which thrives on manipulative and exploitative consumption of the world's natural resources based on greed, authoritarian power and control.

His fervent desire was to alter the attitudes of the 'Many' who have been deceived and manipulated for the mundane gain of the 'Few' for hundreds, if not thousands of years to the detriment of All.

It is my fond hope that Nicholas Devere simply be remembered for the wonderful written Legacy he has left us.

Cordially,
VeritasVereor,
SGM SD

I love to read these because many are in the same position as I. Salutation to both of you. I myself have dragon blood on both sides of my family I even did further DNA testing to look into this. I really want to join those of my kindred and continue the work to wake up the masses to the problems we face. I have done this since I had a very deep spiritual experience like a download and traveled the astral plane for many years. Due to family hardship due to a mentally disturbed man shot and killed my stepmother I am caring for my father with no help who is suffering from liver cancer. My mother is not in a good situation as well it is sad but I am holding up and doing as much spiritual work as I can from banishing rituals to mediation and experiences with my mind to get back to what I was when my awakening. Using scrying and diving I see that I am destined for something much better then the former. I have always wondered why these physic phenom are present in my family. Since I was a very young boy I could see things that others could not; I am also hyper sensitive to energy and have traveled the astral planes. I do know that there are class differences between the de vers and my family but our blood, and dna is similar. I do pray that some way and some how that we can all be united and come together as one. I have no idea how much time there is but if we look at it in spirit terms we have Eternity.It looks as New World Order is preparing for another Genocide especially here in America I have received threats myself directly from them. I was told that long ago we wiped out a complete race of people like yourself we thought we got them all but we will not make the same mistake again. This was for my videos and stating I was from the stars or a child of the stars 15 years ago because I have always know deep within. I love the Idea of a New World Order but not what I see transpiring it looks like it is going to be bad for many and good for a very few.

PS I did not mean to butt in so please forgive me. I am devoring more of De Veres Books and more Grail, and Druid Books as well my curiosity has been ignited and I love go absorb truth. Not sure if any of you have read the Kolbrin from the Kolbrin trust but it is a good read with lots of good information in it. It has whats left of books from the libary of Alexandria Burning, and glastonbury Abbey it takes a esoteric approach and is more druidic then the bible I love it.

I welcome contact @ Elvinman@protonmail.com

With love truth and Chivalry

David