THE DRAGON SOVEREIGNTY GUESTBOOK

Welcome to the Dragon Sovereignty Guestbook. 
Feel free to make a comment or just leave a message ..

GUESTBOOK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Requesting Membership

Hello Societas Draconis,

My name is Christopher, I'm from Sweden, but really my human self is of little importance. I've through a series of strange events discovered my true self, though I am still battling afflictions of spiritual origins as a result of the methods that I used to get to this point, but really it would not have been possible without them. The dark cloud of amnesia still haunt me and creates much confusion and dissonance still, something I am growing increasingly motivated to eliminate once and for all, but what I've discovered so far about myself and all my past experiences put together I can confirm for myself, without a doubt that I am not just any being. A dragon is one of the most resonant concepts to be able to even begin identifying the kind of power I possess within.

I am in search of a safe place to share my energy, knowledge and wisdom and am seeking beings who can relate to me as I'm walking on this path. Perhaps even support me to some degree.

You would most likely not believe me if I were to divulge my previous incarnations, it would be foolish to expect anyone. I know just how suspicious the ego mind truly is, and I can't claim I would have reacted differently. Nevertheless, I need nothing from anyone because in the end we only have ourselves. Yet, as I am reading The Dragon Legacy and the snippets on your website I believe I have found my sanctuary. I have been in search of something like this for a long time, given that I have correctly interpreted my intuitions of course. And who I am, well, who I discovered myself to be, if you truly are the progenitors of the Dragon Society, I think you would be shocked to know who you may be welcoming into your sphere. Of course there is still much work to be done, what with the conditions I had to battle through and am still fighting in order to have gotten to where I am. Yes, my whole life is one endless battle of remembering my true self and overcoming the forces that do everything in their power to stop me. I don't know if I should be flattered or enraged, but that is how it has been for me.

I haven't done any ancestry research as of yet and I have no idea how accessible this information truly is but I know my father (never met) was Serbian, he had red-brown hair with one blue and green eye and towering stature. My mother is Hungarian. Reading the material and the origins of the dragon bloodline that gives me some ideas, but to me, all this talk about blood, well it is important but to me there is nothing that cannot be transcended by the true self. Everything else is but a shell. The spiritual power and potential that I possess, I have no idea whether that is related to my blood but I have a feeling it has everything to do with my soul in and of itself. That is, the eternal me that was never born and will never die.

I can only hope my message reaches the right person with the right temperament. Let's hope regular human pettiness doesn't get in the way of something potentially revolutionary, eh?

If you would like to contact me feel free to do so at rubicon7723@gmail.com

Re: Requesting Membership

Aloha,

I'd love to chat with you. I am on a similar path, seeking answers. I remember many things about who I am as an eternal being. There are ways to recover memories and integrate them.

Please feel free to contact me at janetlessin@gmail.com.

Mahalo,
JKL