Return to Website

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Ralfi Pagan Misc.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My memories of Ralfi...

Ralphi Pagan was one of my all time favorites, and it is hard to pick out a favorite. I had never heard the story about his death. I am also LOVE Joe Bataan, and just noticed there is a website for him!

**I would like to hear from anyone else interested in both of these artist music.
Always
Guera

Re: My memories of Ralfi...

Yes Ralfi's death is a very sad situation. Unfortunately we will never really know what happened the night he was murdered. It's been so long ago and those who know or were involve are not likely to start talking now, but maybe for the right price. I've been hearing that a movie about Ralfi's story is being talked about. Whether this is true, I really do not know. If it is true i'm sure the Cacaroaches will start coming out trying to get their's. This, I guess would not be all bad for maybe the real story will finally be told. Thank you for your appreciation of Ralfi's music. We lost such a great Singer with so much soul, good Lord there will never be another. Rest in Heaven Ralfi and know you are loved still here on Earth. Always.