Return to Website

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Ralfi Pagan Music
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ralfi Pagan

To everyone who is here reading any of these posts. Please leave a few words on why you love Ralfi's music, when you first got turned on to his music, or even how you came across this site. Keeping Ralfi's memory alive and sharing our thoughts on his music is the goal here. Hopefully we can continue to pass along Ralfi's music to the next and future generations to come. You love it and so will they. So leave a few words in his memory, please. Thank you for stopping by!

Re: Ralfi Pagan

Not sure if this is going to work, so to keep it short I was introduced to his music in my 20's and am now 50 years young. His songs remind me of fun times and sad times, and those who grew-up in my little barrio who have past on may they rest in peace.

Hello Guera. So glad you left a message. If I may ask, where did you grow up? As for me, I grew up in East Los Angelels.

In a suburb of Phoenix AZ, called Chandler. I fondly remember driving to LA after the movie Blvd Nights where we spend an evening of cruising Whittier Blvd, and just having a good time.

Hey Guera, That's a great memory. Stay in touch and keep turning people on to the music of Ralfi Pagan!!!