Return to Website

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

The Passing of Ralfi Pagan
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: JUST HOW DID RALFI DIE???

From what i read on his biography, i can only say that Bataan may of had something to do with Ralfi's death. Ralfi was Bataan's rival! They had misunderstandings with eachother over money. Fania,
Not helping Ralfi enough to build up his music career! Ralfi had it good, but he could have had better. It's very obvious that Ralfi's life ended,
Battan couldn't make his show, Ralfi was put on to cover for him, and his life ended there.
Possibility, Battan or someone he may have put up to end Ralfi. Ralfi was talented, and would have been big time, and Fania, and Bataan knew it.
Rest in peace Ralfi, you'll never be forgotten.

That was the most retarded thing I ever read on the internet please, Joe Bataan did not kill Ralfi Pagan.

What needs to happen is, the news needs to get out a movie is going to be made based on the life of Ralfi Pagan. After that happens, people will come forward to help make it a great movie and give Ralfi the recognition he deserves...

I didn't write anything retarded, if anything, i wrote what i felt, from what i read on his biography, that was how i understood it.
So there.

Re: JUST HOW DID RALFI DIE??? Where was his final resting place

Want to know where is Ralphi Pagan final resting place?

Did u ever find out where Ralfi Pagan is buried? I've been trying to find that out also.

didnt his own brother explain what really happened to Ralfi Pagan?& werent both Ralfi & Joe Bataan on the same label?

I'm going to ask the state department of the United States to see if body was recovered because he was American born