Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
n
Nikki
Coincidence with Sid Roth in April
I just got Sid Roth's (www.sidroth.org) April audio CD where he interviews people about the supernatural. He also talks about funny things that happen to him when he speaks. Before I tell you what happened to him I have to tell you a little story about me: My hu...
Views: 521   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 26, 2010 4:55pm
by Corgi Mom Maria
"Come out of her, my people!!!" (the oil rig, 888, the "40" days)
ALL: Keith wrote (on 5/24 on R.I.T.A.): Oil Rig and Revelation 8:8 Revelation 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; Consider this....
Views: 720   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 26, 2010 3:04pm
by Nikki
Just in the last week ~~~
RITA's been blessed with these new members: Derek Trott, Lynnette, Francine, MichaelAZ Brant Deborah johng Nicole BrendaM dear watchers!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If I missed any other newbies this week, please forgive me, and l...
Views: 708   Replies: 17
Last Post: May 26, 2010 9:33am
by SisterNChrist
j
Josh
Post-Pentecost....Now what?
From Firecharger's youtube page.... http://www.youtube.com/firecharger
Views: 453   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 26, 2010 8:46am
by Judith
Dream in view of Rapture
I was kidding with Scott yesterday on his dream post about my asking God for a rapture dream too. I just remembered that I had a dream that was rapture related just as I woke this morning. In the rush to reach an early appointment I forgot about it. In the dream...
Views: 591   Replies: 19
Last Post: May 26, 2010 7:57am
by Texas Sue
Please post LINKS to articles
To all who post, When you post an article or refer to something you read somewhere and you copy and paste the text from that source for us to read, please consider posting the actual link to the page where you get that information. It adds credibility and it al...
Views: 473   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 26, 2010 7:50am
by scuggers
Dear friends: In my last e-mail about the reason for America's financial problems, I lied. Not intentionally, but I lied. Just a moment after I hit the "Send" button, I realized I was wrong. Please forgive me. The root problem is not illegal immigration. Th...
Views: 680   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 26, 2010 1:05am
by Judith
h
Harley
I'm confused
I am a pretrib believer and that's why this verse is so confusing. I always believed the children and infants ect.... would be raptured. But if it is a pretrib rapture then how does the verse below make sense? It sounds as though the children will still be on earth a...
Views: 401   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 25, 2010 11:39pm
by Diane C
How to post a video from YouTube
To embed YouTube video... On the YouTube site, below each video & to the right a bit is a button that says < embed >. Click it, & another box with some code in it will open. You will have options for colors, & size, etc. Choose anything below the 640x38...
Views: 296   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 25, 2010 11:05pm
by TN Dove
r
Randy
Operation "Top Kill" BP's final hope
Click here for link Operation "Top Kill" TOP KILL!!!!I guess they have already killed almost everything on the bottom
Views: 508   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 25, 2010 8:37pm
by Donna
j
Judith
Question -
Often I will post what might be considered stupid (?) questions and really appreciate it when I get a serious response to help me understand better. Here's another one that I posted on CJ's thread, but with no reply - (I understand why since it was basically out o...
Views: 603   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 25, 2010 8:20pm
by Knight Michael
THE 40 DAY COUNTDOWN TO ASCENSION DAY
Hi Everyone, We should not give up on the Rapture in 2010 just yet! Because starting from the 13th of May 2010, we entered a 40 Day countdown to the Ascension Day . This means we have to receive our glorified bodies before or on Ascension Day, which correc...
Views: 1007   Replies: 18
Last Post: May 25, 2010 6:43pm
by John Murley
I am so sad for the animals!!
Seeing all the animals on the media covered with oil or dead from the oil is just making me so sick. I just can't stand it! I know humans can try to flee from tragedy but these animals have no where to go! They do not understand what has happened to their world! I k...
Views: 356   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 25, 2010 6:29pm
by Lisaleenie
Message from FAITH.............PLEASE READ!!!
I just off the phone from Faith and she wanted me to tell everyone at RITA about a conversation she had with Jesus this morning. She said that the Lord told her that Pentecost was not yet over and that it would be “not many more” d...
Views: 2010   Replies: 50
Last Post: May 25, 2010 5:59pm
by Donna
Please pray for these people
If possible please say a little prayer for the following- Meg & Allen 2 beautiful Christian people in the counrty town that I live in. Tonight I was in my backyard and saw smoke and flames in the sky. I jumped my back fence thinking it was a nearby house. When...
Views: 358   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 25, 2010 3:31pm
by Victory Chanter
c
CGTech
A number of reports that seabed has 'exploded' in GOM..
Been seeing reports on several sites now, with 30 pages of forum "live reporting" from the live feeds from the gulf of mexico BP disaster, that the seabed itself may have exploded.... and an utter 'volcano' of oil is now pouring into the gulf.. Rev 16:3 And the...
Views: 1335   Replies: 33
Last Post: May 25, 2010 2:36pm
by Goldenknight
ISAIAH 40:31
King James Bible Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Views: 678   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 25, 2010 12:11pm
by Dewey
Be Prepared For The Suprise Of Your Life!!!
Lord why did you have us all dressed up in Paradise colors or clothes if you did not come for us!! Because I was just testing my faithful servants to see how much they loved me and would obey me And because of your obedience I am well pleased and I am coming w...
Views: 765   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 25, 2010 12:04pm
by AngelHeart
Heavenly Treasure in Earthen Vessels
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)We who serve the Lord under His new covenant of grace live with heavenly treasur...
Views: 549   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 25, 2010 3:51am
by Jonathan
Hang in there...
I wanted to share this with those who thought Pentacost was the date. Hang in there. Keep pointing people to Christ..
Views: 509   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 24, 2010 10:38pm
by Shirley
does anyone have latest updates on National Guard callups
in six states ? supposedly for oil spill clean-up ?
Views: 527   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 24, 2010 10:37pm
by Texas Sue
Regarding "Faith's" Post Today
To my brothers and sisters whom I love O.K time for me to have my say here, my 2 cents worth It has saddened me to see people leave RITA; we are a family, a family in Christ. Yes we all come from very different backgrounds and countries but we all share the sam...
Views: 617   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 24, 2010 10:35pm
by Diane C
Gulf new information!!!
Something catastrophic JUST HAPPENED at the oil disaster site...am going now to check it out. Here's the link: BREAKING: Gulf explosions collapse sea floor, the well head has exploded, oil volcano now spewing oil at an alarming rate... STEWART BEST Go to The...
Views: 1080   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 24, 2010 10:08pm
by Mary Ann
Smoke and Ash
To my friends: I apologize for spending so much time on this board today, but the family is away, I have completed all my work, and have had some free time to share some thoughts that the Lord put into my head. It started out with my post earlier this morning,...
Views: 634   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 24, 2010 8:18pm
by Humbly Irrelevan...
s
Scott
I Just Had A RITA Prophetic Dream--After A Time Of Praying In The Spirit!!
This Dream was written down just after I had woke up from a sleep at about 2:00AM in the morning this Monday!!! Yep it has been a long while since I had a burden to pray in the spirit and to have a burden about my spiritual condition and was given such an urgency...
Views: 489   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 24, 2010 8:25pm
by Scott
k
Khog
Toxic Oil Spill Rains Could Destroy North America!
If this article is correct, then the United States is in some serious trouble. Kevin Toxic Oil Spill Rains Warned Could Destroy North America By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers A dire report prepared for President...
Views: 558   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 24, 2010 8:12pm
by Corgi Mom Maria
Jesus Is Crying Over What Has Happened Here At Rita And We Need To Make Him Happy Again!!
Jesus Is Crying Over What Has Happened Here At Rita And We Need To Make Him Happy and come together again!! I for one love everyone and have no bad feelings to anyone and I am just trying to keep the peace between all of us and stay in unity while we wait for Jesu...
Views: 484   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 24, 2010 7:27pm
by Corgi Mom Maria
j
Josh
Anyone disappointed we're still here?
Hey guys, I must say that it sucks we are still here. So what were all those words about Pentecost in the bible code for? I will keep watching because I know it WILL happen soon...the signs are too relevant. We can't give up hope, let's stay watching every day and...
Views: 980   Replies: 32
Last Post: May 24, 2010 12:36pm
by AngelHeart
For those hurting today hoping for Pentecost Rapture
Usually, this where the naysayers start with their "I told you so's". However, I wanted to say something completely different. I know your hearts long to see Jesus. Mine does too. I have watched many dates come and go in my 3 years of watching, so I really don'...
Views: 512   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 24, 2010 4:47pm
by Paul/Aussie
Jesus Told Me We Should All Dress Up for Paradise!!!!So I think we should obey him!!!
I was asking Jesus what should I wear for Sunday Pentecost?? And this is what he told me. Well since you all can't wear a bride gown especially the men I wan't you all to wear paradise colors or clothes to show me you really want to be be in Paradise in Heav...
Views: 909   Replies: 31
Last Post: May 24, 2010 3:17pm
by AngelHeart
n
Nikki
Rapture Dream Early A.M. This Morning and Strange Things Happening (P.S. I am new)
Greetings from Los Angeles, California. I am a newbie here but I was saved on 7/3/1998 when I had been into the occult and one day fell on my face and cried out to God. I saw Jesus Christ in my room as a magnificent tall man with enormous wings to show His protecti...
Views: 844   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 24, 2010 1:11pm
by Joseph
For Brenda Sue...Here Ya Go My Dear Sis :-)
For Brenda Sue Brenda Sue's statement from CJ's post "What the Heck" Brenda SueI truly truly hope we are gone soon. If not, I really don't know what to do anymore. With all my health issues, I have gotten behind on alot of my work at my office. I have worke...
Views: 3207   Replies: 23
Last Post: May 24, 2010 11:23am
by Joseph
The Mystery of The Date of Pentecost
...Unlike Passover, the Feast of Firstfruits did not randomly occur on different days of the week. It always was to occur on Sunday-- "on the morrow after the Sabbath" (Leviticus 23:11), which would occur after the Nisan 14 Passover. This differs with current...
Views: 1312   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 24, 2010 10:53am
by scuggers
Unconfirmed Plans in place to evacuate The Gulf Population
Sat, May 22, 2010 7:11:45 PMGCongress> URGENT URGENT From: Prez Add to Contacts To: generalcongress@constitutionalgov.us 870835440.txt (1KB) http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/05/benzene-killer-plans-in-place-to.html THURSDAY, 20 MAY 2010...
Views: 638   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 24, 2010 10:40am
by Corgi Mom Maria
Hello Rita I'm new here!
Hello Everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm new here. I'm from Chile and I've been watching RITA for over a year. I was afraid of being part of the site because my english isn't perfect. Finally, after what happened last week I've decided...
Views: 559   Replies: 19
Last Post: May 24, 2010 8:43am
by Victory Chanter
Just have a look at you guys!!!
I just love you all, my brothers and sisters in him. Just step back and take a look at ya all. A date has passed that has been highly anticipated with a lot of emotion, very understandable, very. And what do I see? A family that is supporting one another,...
Views: 466   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 24, 2010 2:44am
by Victory Chanter
d
Dewey
Tim Snodgrass Has A New Prophetic Alert !
Hi All in RITA, just 5 min ago I saw the new prophetic newsletter by Bro Tim on www.elijah1.org & its pretty heavy !! Ya'll take a look, Later Dewey
Views: 1062   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 24, 2010 2:42am
by Dewey
Did we miss it or is there another chance??
I had a difficult time sleeping last night so when I awoke this morning I was like did I miss the rapture. So now what do we do? Are we still in the window of possibility of being raptured on Pentacost or no? I don't think I can take much more of this suspense....
Views: 1012   Replies: 21
Last Post: May 23, 2010 8:47pm
by PraiseHim
Views: 825   Replies: 19
Last Post: May 23, 2010 8:38pm
by Judith
d
Debra
It is Imminent!
Good morning everyone! Like most of you, I'm feeling a little disappointed that we didn't get out of here last night. But I used the time to do some intensive Bible Study and went to sleep before the "deadline." What I learned is that Jesus IS coming soon; His r...
Views: 1051   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 23, 2010 7:15pm
by Nikki
Injured Back
I injured my back on Saturday, didn't do anything, and a nerve set off, this morning I could barely walk to the restroom. Please pray for me so that maybe by Monday I can go to work.
Views: 350   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 23, 2010 6:57pm
by Texas Sue
Noting, dear watchers our fellowship ,. ,. ~~
Saying this with love . . As part of our increased moderation, I'm noticing, dear ones, too much 'chatting' about nothing on some new posts. Please use the 'chat room' Lynn set up for that, or we can e-mail each other. . . . Our fellowship is precious to us...
Views: 752   Replies: 23
Last Post: May 23, 2010 6:44pm
by Texas Sue
UFO Spiral in the sky seen and heard across Western Canada
Just caught this on CatchAway.org! http://www.theweatherspace.com/news/05-22-2010-UFO-Spiral-in-the-sky-seen-and-heard-across-Western-Canada.html What is this? Watch the video and listen to the BOOM afterward? I have never seen anything like this.
Views: 969   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 23, 2010 4:44pm
by Allen
What Profit (prophet) Are We?
How are we supposed to witness, When our lives are falling apart? How are we supposed to shine, When darkness eclipses our Godly-heart? We try so hard to please our Lord, But often fall so miserably short; We wish to spread the Blessed News, But the heathen...
Views: 454   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 23, 2010 2:18pm
by Scott
More encodings indicating the rapture could be this Pentecost
The following is from Tom Gaston, Bible Code researcher to his e-mail list: Hey folks! I have just discovered that the phrase "The Aleph - Tau Yeshua" has the Jewish year 5770 encoded and woven within it on a 2 letter skip. NOT the Jewish year 5769, NOT t...
Views: 1052   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 23, 2010 1:39pm
by Debra
b
BobM
War over the Bride
WOW! I feel it is so near now that I can barely sleep. While tossing and turning last night, it occurred to me that the devil may not be sitting still while the bride is raptured. Consider the following verses. Rev. 12:7 7 Then there was war in heaven . Micha...
Views: 596   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 23, 2010 1:27pm
by SisterNChrist
Husband just heard a WIERD statement from our neighbor
This is not about the rapture, but thought it was such a strange statement I had to tell you. Neighbor is from India originally and owns several gas stations locally. Husband asked how business was and he said great, selling lots of ice. Hubby said people are prob...
Views: 801   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 23, 2010 12:44pm
by nimbus
s
Stefan
9am Standard Jerusalem Time = 2am Central Daylight Time
CORRECTED per posts below. I wanted to make it clear that 9am Jerusalem Standard Time = 10am Jerusalem Daylight Time = 2am Central Daylight Time. I pray that the 3rd hour is correct. I can't wait to meet you all at the RITA reunion. See you very soon!!!...
Views: 674   Replies: 24
Last Post: May 23, 2010 12:01pm
by SisterNChrist
Alpha Omega Special Report
Fri, May 21, 2010 10:26:58 AMThe A-O Report: Special Intel Bulletin 5-21-10 From: Alpha Omega Report Add to Contacts - The Alpha-Omega Report - - - News Alert - - Special Intelligence Bulletin - - - Obama Orders...
Views: 794   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 23, 2010 10:50am
by D. Boyter
v
vicki
Your rapture thoughts,anyone????
I have sooo many emotions and thoughts going on right now that I just need to vent with like-minded Brothers and Sisters in Christ! First I cannot hardly pull myself away from this website to keep reading all of your thoughts, confirmatons,etc. I keep thinking it ke...
Views: 1465   Replies: 39
Last Post: May 23, 2010 10:16am
by Muriel
This video is so awesome, I think it deserves a new post, hope you agree~~
It so beautifully expresses what we believe and share here . . . The church is Christ's bride (Eph. 5:24-32), for God doesn't have a building/place He deems as His Bride but the Living members of His Body IN JESUS . . that's His Bride. Our LORD Himself speaks...
Views: 478   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 23, 2010 9:50am
by Donna
Are you all feeling anything?????
I wish I could say that I felt a certain presence of the Lord on me or an energy, or something that was different to suggest that the rapture was within a few hours...but can't say I feel any different. Are you all feeling anything different/unusual?? Maybe we won't...
Views: 1006   Replies: 37
Last Post: May 23, 2010 6:52am
by Connie
j
jon
rapture doubters
For those of you who are doubting the rapture let me just give you a couple little tidbits that I gathered from Chuck Missler that will prove to be well thought out. First of all no matter where we stand on this doctrine, we would agree that the church is the Bride...
Views: 626   Replies: 13
Last Post: May 22, 2010 9:03pm
by John Murley
r
Rich E
Can you feel it in the air.
I was cleaning my apartment and I found a CD that my daughter had left. It was Phil Collins' "Can you feel it in the air". I had a feeling to play it so I did. Here is the chorus that starts out the song.. I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord...
Views: 569   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 22, 2010 7:28pm
by Metalfinger
Important Update From Helena Lehman of the Pillar of Enoch Ministry
http://www.theedgeam.com/perspectives/armageddon/main.htm  
Views: 758   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 22, 2010 6:46pm
by Pentecost Pam
m
Marvin
Views: 535   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 22, 2010 4:56pm
by Donna
For Kman (Bob), some nice trucks you'll like!
Hi Bob! I finally got around to showing my husband the picture of your old truck and he said he had lots of good pics of 50's style GMCs that he's taken at car shows, so he gave me a couple to post for you. The last one is our 71 Chevy truck and our 56 Chevy car to...
Views: 319   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 22, 2010 4:55pm
by Victory Chanter
Guideline to Keep from Church Hurt
Dear Rita ~ I was impressed to post this over last weekend, but never got to it. Believing it will be helpful to us all..... ----------------------------------------- How to Keep From Getting Hurt in a Church By Dr. Dale A. Robbins The title of this w...
Views: 430   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 22, 2010 3:34pm
by TN Dove
Hello Everyone!
Dearest sisters and brothers, sorry it's been so long since I have posted. The last time I posted I got my feelings hurt so I just took a "time out" to spend time with the Lord and the bible. While I was in my time out I still came here to RITA to keep up with what w...
Views: 489   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 22, 2010 12:27pm
by scuggers
Troll Problem..................
Guys, Our friends from the other day are still with us, I have banned Mtn Mollie for the second time today, each time Ms. Mollie has had a different IP address, also I have banned TexLittlefield at least 2 or 3 times since the other day, each time Tex had a differen...
Views: 1126   Replies: 24
Last Post: May 22, 2010 11:14am
by Joseph
<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com