<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Letter Written To Those Left On The Earth, Following The Rapture Of The Church.

From http://savvyinternetladies.com/blog/a-left-behind-letter/

A Letter Written To Those Left On The Earth
Following The Rapture Of The Church

Greetings. As you read this letter, I can only imagine the fear and despair you face, for this is being written for viewing only after the disappearance of God’s people from the earth. The fact that you are reading this letter indicates that you have been left behind.

You are no doubt stunned, shocked, afraid, and remorseful. I would like you to consider what I have to say here as instructions for life following Christ’s rapture of His church – which is what has happened.

Anyone you know or knew of who had placed his or her trust in Christ alone for salvation has been taken to Heaven by Christ.

Let me show you from the Bible exactly what has happened. You won’t need this proof by now, because you will have experienced the most shocking event of history.

But as this letter was written beforehand and I am confident that I will be gone, ask yourself, how did he know? Here’s how, from 1 Corinthians 15:51-57. This is what the great missionary evangelist, the apostle Paul, wrote to the Christians at the church in the city of Corinth:

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed – in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written:

`Death is swallowed up in victory. O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?’ The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Let me paraphrase some of that so you’ll understand it clearly. When Paul says we shall not all sleep, he means that we shall not all die. And he’s saying that this corruptible being (mortal human being) must put on an incorruptible body which is to last for all of eternity.

When these things have happened, when the Christians who have already died and those that are still living receive their immortal bodies, the rapture of the church will have taken place.

Every person who believed in and accepted the sacrificial death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ has anticipated His glorious return for them. And as you read this letter you can be assured that these believers have already seen the fulfillment of Christ’s promise when He said: “I will come again and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

I believe that all such people were literally taken from the earth, leaving everything material behind. If you have discovered that millions of people are missing and that babies and children have vanished, you know what I am saying is true.

Up to a certain age, which is probably different for each individual, we believe God will not hold a child accountable for a decision that must be made with heart and mind, fully cognizant of the ramifications.

You may also find that unborn children have disappeared from their mothers’ wombs. I can only imagine the pain and heartache of a world without precious children, and the deep despair of parents who will miss them so.

Paul’s prophetic letter to the Corinthians said this would occur in the twinkling of an eye. You may have seen a loved one standing before you suddenly disappear. I don’t envy you that shock.

The Bible says that men’s hearts will fail them for fear. That means to me that there will be heart attacks due to shock. People will commit suicide in their despair.

And you now know of the chaos that will result from Christians disappearing from various modes of transportation, with the loss of firefighters and police officers and emergency workers of all sorts. Cars will drive off of roads and planes will fall from the sky. There will be such wreckage that it may takes weeks or even months to clean up the initial disasters caused by Christ’s rapture of the church.

Depending on when you’re reading this letter, you may have already found that martial law is in effect in many places, emergency measures trying to keep evil elements from looting and fighting over the spoils of what is left. Governments will tumble and there will be international disorder.

You may wonder why this has happened. Some believe this is the judgment of God on an ungodly world. Actually, His judgment will be pronounced onto the Earth following the rapture. Strange as this may sound to you, this judgment is God’s final effort to get the attention of every person who has ignored or rejected Him.

He is allowing a vast period of trial and tribulation to come to those of you who remain. He has removed His church from a corrupt world that seeks its own way, its own pleasures, and its own ends.

I believe God’s purpose in this is to allow those who remain to take stock of themselves and leave their frantic search for pleasure and self-fulfillment, and turn to the Bible for truth and to Christ for salvation.

Let me encourage you that your loved ones, your children and infants, your friends, and your acquaintances have not been snatched away by some evil force or some invasion from outer space.

That will likely be a common explanation. What sounded ludicrous to you before might sound logical now, but it is not. Even if evidence, such as video- or audiotapes show that your loved ones are indeed alive and either on some form of space station or on some other planet, you can be sure that this evidence is fabricated by those who have come to power following the disappearance of Christ’s church.

With that said, let me warn you personally to beware of a leader who will come to power. He will be a very charismatic man who will bring peace out of the chaos that will follow the rapture.

He will likely arise from obscurity to become a world leader – similar to Hitler’s rise from obscurity. His first task will be to sign a peace agreement with the nation of Israel – God’s chosen people.

World leaders have been trying for years to get this treaty signed and put into action. Bible prophecy teaches that this world leader will accomplish what no other man could.

He will then order the rebuilding of the temple in Jerusalem and permit the Jewish people to resume their ancient sacrifices. There will then be a total of 3 and 1/2 years of unprecedented peace among all the nations of the Earth.

This peace will also be realized within the current world’s churches as he causes all of the Earth’s religions to be encapsulated in a one-world religion. This religion will likely have as its base the church system of Rome.

A great time of famine will then begin on the Earth. Even in countries that have never been touched by mass starvation, there will be very little to eat and drink. So bad will these days become that it will take one day’s wages to feed one person.

This leader will also organize the world’s currencies into one form of commerce. In order to purchase anything people will have to take a mark on either their foreheads or right hands.

This mark will include the numbers 666 is some form – whether as a bar code or some other variation. Anyone taking this mark will be forever separating themselves from God’s gift of salvation.

Whatever you do, even unto physical death, do not allow this mark to come upon you or your family/friends. If you take this mark, you will be forever separated from God and will spend eternity in hell.

Those not taking the mark will be arrested and likely put to death. Endure this with the knowledge that it was predicted to you before it occurred. The same God who predicted this will be awaiting your arrival in the kingdom of Heaven if you are forced to endure unto physical death.

This leader will receive some form of a mortal wound to his head and will be declared dead. However, he will recover and dramatically change the world scene. He will disband the one-world church and will declare himself to be God.

He will stop the Jewish sacrifices in the Jerusalem temple and break his promise of peace with the nation of Israel. This will usher in 3 and 1/2 years of unprecedented war and turmoil unlike anything the world has ever seen or will ever see again.

In fact, the Earth and its resources will become so depleted that only with the return of Christ at the end of the second 3 and 1/2 years could the Earth be salvaged.

The self-declared world leader will promise strength and peace and security, but the Bible says he will speak out blasphemies against God and will persecute and seek to destroy the saints of the Most High.

This person is known in the Bible as the Antichrist. He will make many promises, but he will not keep them. You must trust in the promises of God Almighty through His Son, Jesus Christ.

It doesn’t make any difference, at this point, why you’re still on earth. You may have been too selfish or prideful or busy, or perhaps you simply didn’t take the time to examine the claims of Christ for yourself. The point now is, you have another chance. Don’t miss it.

The disappearance of the saints and children, the chaos left behind, and the despairing of the heartbroken are evidence that what I’m saying is true. Pray that God will help you. Receive His salvation gift right now.

Resist the lies and efforts of the Antichrist, who is sure to rise up soon. Remember, he will deceive many. Don’t be counted among them.

Bible prophecy is history written in advance. I urge you to find books on this subject or find people who may have been experts in this area but who for some reason did not receive Christ before and were left behind. Study so you’ll know what is coming and you can be prepared.

God wants to forgive your sins and assure you of Heaven. Listen to Ezekiel 33:11: “I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live.”

If you accept God’s message of salvation, His Holy Spirit will come unto you and make you spiritually born anew. You don’t need to understand all this theologically. You can become a child of God by praying to Him right now as I lead you. Pray this prayer with me.

Heavenly Father, have mercy upon me, a sinner. I believe in my heart that you sent Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die on a cross for the forgiveness of my sins. And that He rose from the dead into new life. I believe and accept the sacrifice of Jesus for the sake of my sins, and I ask You now to forgive me of all my sins and to raise me into new life in Jesus.

Your Word says You’ll turn no one away, and that includes me. Therefore, I know You’ve heard me, and I know You’ve answered me, and I know I’m saved.

Jesus, please come into my heart and fill me with Your love. I turn my life over to You and ask You to fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Please become the Lord of my life, and lead me into the paths of life that You created for me even before I was born.

Thank You, Jesus, for Your gift of salvation. Thank You for Your forgiveness. Amen.

If you truly meant what you prayed, you are saved, born again, a child of God. It is now my prayer that you be strengthened and guided by His Holy Spirit during the cataclysmic events that are about to unfold throughout the world.

Remember, this is everyone’s LAST CHANCE to escape eternal separation from God and His love. Like you, others will be searching for answers to what is happening in every family, in every city, in every country on Earth.

Shine like a righteous light before men. Stand strong if you are required to give your mortal life for the sake of Christ. Remember that the moment you close your eyes on this life you will open them again in the presence of Jesus Himself.

He, and all of your missing loved ones and acquaintances, and myself, will be waiting to greet you and welcome you to the Kingdom of Heaven.

May God richly bless, guide, and strengthen you through the trials that are being poured out onto the world.

May He make His light to shine through you into a world He desperately wants to reconcile to Himself. May you be a great soul winner in these final days of His harvest, and may you be rejoined to your loved ones as soon as His will permits.

Amen.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com