Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Revelation 7 Commentary

For those interested I have completed my commentary for Revelation 7.

"Fair Use for Education and Discussion Purposes"

Here are some items of interest that I cover in the study:

1. The identity of the "four winds" and why their identity proves Revelation 7 is an interlude that takes John back to a time before any of the Seals are broken.

2. What the seal is on the foreheads of the 144,000 servants.

3. Why Ephraim and Dan are left out of the 144,000 sealed servants.

4. A picture of the Feast of Tabernacles in the multitude who arrives in Heaven throughout the Tribulation period.

Click below for the study:

http://www.trackingbibleprophecy.org/revelation7A.php

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

Re: Revelation 7 Commentary

Amy this is an excellent study we all need to copy and keep handy. Thank you Amy for your dedication and hard work desiring to make Revelation easy to understand for all of us no matter our degree of Bibical literacy.

Love the way you explain your conclusions referring back in Scripture to tie in all loose ends and proving the points made. This is a blessing for us today who are watching signs unfold as well as the Trib Saints of the near future. What a beautiful gift to leave for them to find. It is a road map of future expectations, how and why...fitting in what was in the past "mysteries" that were hard to decipher. Truly inspired of God!

I recommend printing this one out for all serious Bible students and will sticky this thread to the front to make it easier to find and study for awhile.

And dear Amy, when we go "home" to Rita Now, please repost this there as well. Everyone will want to see this anointed of God study.

VC
Thank you Amy for your dedication and hard work desiring to make Revelation easy to understand for all of us no matter our degree of Biblical literacy.

ditto!

your insightful study is so rich, Amy ~~thank you for sharing comforting spiritual manna affirming the pre-trib rapture happens before Revelation 7 begins ~~ ~~ the church/bride shall gaze on the Lord,

yea, the Lion of Judah, the Root of David opening the scroll that begins the seals, bowls, and judgments . .

Looking forward to reading it Amy, I use your website often.

Very good Amy, thanks for all the work you put into this.

Many thanks for this Amy!

Thanks everyone....I will be sure to post it again when Ritan is back up.

Wonderful Commentary Amy! Thanks for sharing your Studies & insights.
God Bless

very interesting, amy, thanks, will have to study it more, so in depth.

just one question? do you think the tribe of Dan (in general) will not be raptured, but end up being tribulation saints? so end up in millenium kingdom? i heard Ireland was part of the tribe of Dan. and honestly there is an awful lot of mary worship going on to this day. it is so deeply in-bedded. people say things like 'i'l pray to our lady for you' and i have to say gently please don't. but i know it deeply distresses people so sometimes i avoid confrontation by focusing on Jesus only. in the gealic language, the standard greeting, 'Dia dhuit' means God be with you. the normal response is 'Dia agus mhuire dhuit' (God and mary be with you). Alot of new age stuff aswell. is it going to take the tribulation to break this stronghold of idolatry ?

Ezekiel 48:1-2 - "Now these are the names of the tribes: From the northern border along the road to Hethlon at the entrance of Hamath, to Hazar Enan, the border of Damascus northward, in the direction of Hamath, there shall be one section for Dan from its east to its west side..

I believe some from Dan will go in the rapture because every tribe is included in the saints:

Revelation 5:8 Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10 And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth."

That makes sense to me Amy. Not everyone falls in the same category as the majority of a group. I can't see God punishing all the group/tribe. There has to be some that are not of the same ilk. He doesn't operate on a group basis but an individual one. He's a very personal God. There are times when a general rule doesn't apply across the board. Certainly the Rapture would have to be one of them. Forgiveness and redemption come in to play also.

Victory Chanter
That makes sense to me Amy. Not everyone falls in the same category as the majority of a group. I can't see God punishing all the group/tribe. There has to be some that are not of the same ilk. He doesn't operate on a group basis but an individual one. He's a very personal God. There are times when a general rule doesn't apply across the board. Certainly the Rapture would have to be one of them. Forgiveness and redemption come in to play also.

Yep!

Thanks for sharing Amy. That was chock-full of information. :)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com