Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
need your prayers

Hallo Ritans
I´m sad and depressed. havn´t any hope anymore that things in my life can turn better.
Only Jesus can help, but will he do it??
hoping so and hope you will pray for me
thank you so much

Re: need your prayers

Praying to our Lord things get better for you Komjesus.

komJesus, I just sent a prayer up for you. Honey, hang in there. We are all out of here soon. Can't wait to meet you!
This verse came to my mind and I know it is difficult to keep in your mind when circumstances look hopeless. But, if we stand on HIS Word, all things work for good.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

thanks so much shiloh and takemehome :)

hope so much we are soon home and can meet

HANG IN THERE!!
YES, Jesus will help you, and we, your family in Christ, are LIFTING YOU UP (out of your feelings of hopelessness) to the Lord!!
I promise, these feelings will pass.
The spiritual powers of darkness on this earth, are just trying to steal the joy you are going to experience in a VERY short amount of time!
(I had to have A LOT of prayer help myself not too long ago, and our family here didn't hesitate to roll up their sleeves, hit their knees, and PRAY for me!!)
You are loved.
You are important.
You are valuable.
You are a child of The King of Kings!!!
YSIC, Patti Day : )

komJesus,
Read funkymom12's post today. The title is along the lines of "Those in the RITAN family who need to hear this". (Something like that.) I thought of you as I was reading it. It's like it was written just for you! It will give you some verses of scripture pertinent to you. I know it will help!

God Bless!!

Komjesus, I am so sorry that you feel depressed and hopeless. I pray that the Lord will hold you in His arms and that You feel His love and compassion upon you. And don't forget His promise to you in Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Hang in there, Komjesus. We are almost home!

Much love and hugs to you.

praying for you to find freedom and hope in christ

And guardian angel to care for your every step

Daniel

Prayers sent up for you and remember, keep looking up and don't lose hope :)

I'm praying for you dear komjesus, praying for you to have joy and peace in your life instead of sadness and depression.

Praying for you KomJesus. The scriptures I will share with you are.

Psalms 5:11-12 But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you. For you bless the righteous, O LORD; you cover him with favor as with a shield.

Psalms 47:1 Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!

Psalms 63:5-7 My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips, when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night; for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy.

Once you start praising the Lord and listening to worship songs; your spirit will be lifted and the devil of gloom and doom will flee away.

KomJesus; Sweet Sis.

I´m sad and depressed. havn´t any hope anymore that things in my life can turn better. Only Jesus can help, but will he do it??

A resounding 'YES' He will do it!!
Don't lose Hope dear, we are His children, He instills in us
the Hope by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. We can't lose that,
but Satan will try and steal it from us in believing that
we have no Hope. He's already lost the battle so don't believe
his lies. You are in the center of God's Hands where, as it is written:

Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hold onto what is True;
Love you Sis

Friend,Jesus will help you. :hugs:

He helped me when I had no hope and I wasn't even saved yet. I tried to comitt suicide atleast once,I was a cutter [I found out scratching is a form of cutting] and was into some very demonic stuff. I was hopeless. But He let certain things turn around so I could gain enough hope for even just one more day. Years later He saved me.

If He will do that for someone unsaved I know He will help you,His precious child.

Praying for you.

Komjesus,
So sorry to hear that you are feeling depressed lately. I will keep you in my prayers and may you find comfort and rest in Jesus. He will carry you through every storm or trial you are facing for you are not alone. God bless you my dear sister in Christ.

in ALL things give thanks, dear kom jesus
even when they seem helpless and never ending.
keep thanking.
keep singing little songs of praise to yourself until the feeling passes, and it will.
i agree in prayers with the others,
for you in all your many battles,
and in the morning....JOY !

ps Kom Jesus kom.
He always does.

thanks so much everyone :) love you and thank the Lord Jesus for your prayer and for your beatufull hearts :) see you soon :)

Standing in agreement with those here for a breakthrough in your life.

I'm agreeing with everyone here in prayer. Stay in that WORD! Put on praise music. Meditate on a Bible verse every day that gives you hope and encouragement. We all go through periods of down times; don't let satan make you think this is a permanent situation. Just keep on putting one foot in front of the other and doing the things mentioned above, and God will lead you out of the dark place you're in. I KNOW; I've BEEN THERE!

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

need your prayers

im so dissapointed with God. Why does he let me down?
I dont think he wants to be a loving father for me...
i am so hurd, and have thrown my bible i the garbage bin. crying....
Gods promises doesnt work in my life

Dear friend,God is with you. Right now you're only in the shadow of the valley of death. Shadows are temporary just like how the pain you're feeling won't last forever.

Here's some scriptures that I hope help,biblegateway

Matt. 11:28

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Isiah 40:31

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Psalm 46:1

46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 18:2

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Isaiah 49:16

16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

Psalm 3:3

3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Jereimiah 31:25

25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.

Isiah 40:29

29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

1 Peter 5:7

7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Psalm 34:18

18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Revelation 21:4

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Heb. 13:5-6

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

"for educational and discussion purposes only"

There's more I want to share but I had to take care of the scriptures first. I have to post this so I don't accidently push back and loose the whole post.

edit:Jesus is holding you right now. Think of the footprints poem.

http://www.footprints-inthe-sand.com/index.php?page=Poem/Poem.php

Here's some songs.

:hugs: Hope it helps. And God does love you,more than words can say.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com