Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It's time ~~~

Use discernment, though this expresses 'a thus sayeth the Lord" . . I believe it is worth the reading ~~ oh, watchers, this prophetic message matches Scripture ! ~~ The Bride of Christ is true, and Jesus speaks against the churches of 'men' . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Behold, MY Bride is chosen!
She has been called out and shall soon be lifted up!...

For she is Mine and I know her, and she has known Me also,
For she continually seeks My face
And has not ceased from listening for My voice;
Her lamp is filled and ready, her eyes gazing upward,
Singing soft melodies in her heart to the praise of My glory...

Behold, I will come and marry her, and she will be taken,
Caught up to My Father’s house for one week in The Lord...

And we shall be together.

In that day, I shall wipe away all her tears...

Even every one she shed on the behalf of others;
Even every one she shed over all this evil,
Because of all this death and oppression;
Even every one she shed in repentance,
Of which I have counted...

Every tear she shed in seeking after her Bridegroom...

Every tear of love. . ."

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com

Re: It's time ~~~

Donna, Gentle Sis.
Beautiful words, How much our Lord loves us is unfathomable, in our
finite minds it is hard to totally comprehend. Sometimes I get
overwhelmed when I ponder this.
Thank you Donna.

Oh...Donna my sweet sister,
Thank you so much for posting this beautiful heartfelt and comforting message for the Bride of Christ.
I am so excited and I do feel the nearness of God and I continue to look up into the clouds for his glorious appearance to shine. I should not be too long and all of our sufferings and trials will vanish away and we will encounter peace everlasting in the arms of our Abba Father forever and ever in eternity.

God bless you sis,

AngelWings7

Morning Star and Angel Wings, isn't it so ~~ Jesus IS altogether in 'tune' with the Father ~~ still, imagine His Heart filled with readiness to seize His Bride ~~ surely He intercedes as Mediator over the saints joyous over the nearness of the Heavenly Marriage ~~~~ He is Creator of it all!

~~ He hears every prayer, every cry, daily ~the Spirit Himself praying with us: "The Spirit and the Bride say come Lord Jesus" ~~ Our Lord calls it a fragrance to Him over surrounding intercession ~~ wave upon wave, prayers caught, heard and held before we even pray ~~~~

~our God shall say: welcome Home dear faithful ~

these trials shall too pass ~~ though the tunnel feels dark ~~

James 1:2 – "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials. . "

how much sense does that make? None, except believing the Word of God saying that this life is but a vapor compared to eternal bliss with the Heavenly Groom .

so ready to hear the trumpets blow ~~
at the call when our metamorphosis is a reality more real than this life could ever be~

Oh, Donna, thank you for this much needed word of encouragement. I believe this was a word from the Lord. Tears are in my eyes right now as I am longing for our Beloved to take us home. I am weary, sis. I know you are, too.

Please, Father, send Jesus quickly to snatch His bride so we can be with You forever.

She has been called out and shall soon be lifted up!...

Thank you Donna ~ this is our hope and longing every minute of every day!!!

Blessings, Rocki

Dear Donna,
You eloquently stated exactly what we as the bride of Christ are all feeling at the moment. It is a moment of true excitement and anticipation to finally be reunited with our Abba Father in Heaven. The King of Kings and The Lord of Lords will finally be here to RAPTURE his faithful Beloved Bride.

No Other Rock,

What a magnificent and lovely picture of the Bride of Christ with the Lion of Judah (bridegroom).
I loved the picture because it speaks volumes.. Thank you...

Hugs your way,
Angelwings7

Rocki
this is our hope and longing every minute of every day!!!

Blessings, Rocki

oh, NOR, . . that's no exaggeration ~~ the waiting's so not easy, huh

~~ and these trials dear Leenie and AW are not in vain ~~ assuring us in our weakness then Jesus says He is strong to show Himself close to us ~~ still, we do feel like dust, at times, like clay ~~

yet, believing He has hold of us, dear sisters . . He is more than our 'endurance' to see us through ~~ in the Potter's Hand, our God promises it is well worth it to trust Him ~~ to see His Smile where He is ~~ it will happen!

~~ He hears every prayer, every cry, daily ~the Spirit Himself praying with us: "The Spirit and the Bride say come Lord Jesus" ~~ Our Lord calls it a fragrance to Him over surrounding intercession ~~ wave upon wave, prayers caught, heard and held before we even pray ~~~~

how much sense does that make? None, except believing the Word of God saying that this life is but a vapor compared to eternal bliss with the Heavenly Groom .
..so ready to hear the trumpets blow ~~
at the call when our metamorphosis is a reality more real than this life could ever be~

beautiful donna, simply inspired thank you.

Well, I was going to find a beautiful picture to post but I have to go blow my nose and wipe my eyes. Beautiful post, Donna and everyone else.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/964219_10200126879911653_1044118674_o.jpg

yeah i agree with you all of you. i do sense that time is running out and there is not much time left. i felt it is anytime. so i am looking forward to this day when He calls us home. i encourage all of you including lisa, hold on to Jesus and he will keep you strong till to the end. He will not give up or let you slipping away. just hold on until He comes and get us up in the sky. Thank you Donna for being obeying God to share this message for us to read it. i am appreciate that because i needed to hear too. everyone needs that. Thank you Jesus for using donna and other brothers and sisters in Christ to help and support each other when we needed. Thank you Jesus.

fm12

Shiloh: I am laughing so hard!!!. Here I am reading all these
lovely, inspirational, and soothing to the spirit replies.
Then I get down to your post and you "have to go blow your NOSE???!!!
I'm so sure>>>LOL,

Bama's link

Thanks for another beautiful post Donna. I have a request, when we get to heaven I would like you and Angel wings7 to decorate my home with paintings.

would love to be a part of decorating your mansion, Rita May ~~ ~~ and you can help me, too, okay . ~~ we've all got unique talents ~ and I can't wait to get started in Heaven with ya'll . . cookin' and bakin' and dining and banqueting together ~~ oh, yeah!

Oh Yeah Donna, and we won't have to worry about getting fat...LOL

Prayerful this morning as the news becomes so bad that I think I cannot stand it anymore , but of course it is pointing to ZACHARIAH 14 , The Day of The Lord !
BEHOLD THE DAY OF THE LORD COMETH and they spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all the nations against JERUSALEM to battle and the city shall be taken and the houses rifled and the women ravished and half of the city shall go forth into captivity and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city . THEN SHALL THE LORD GO FORTH and FIGHT AGAINST THE NATIONS AS WHEN HE FOUGHT IN THE DAY OF BATTLE .

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Amen! Witness this with The Spirit! Thanks, Love D

Email: dustydonnay@yahoo.com

Rita May,
My sweet sister, you are such a sweetheart. I cannot wait to visit you at your mansion in Heaven. We are going to have a glorious time and yes, I would love to help you decorate your home with beautiful paintings, but God can do so much better than I can ever do, for He knows the deepest desires of your heart and he will fullfil them all.

RITA MAY IN HEAVEN WITH HER KITTEN

Email: DULCECONSUL29@ATT.NET

Donna,
My dear sister, I loved your beautiful decor and style, it looks like French Country which I love.. I will have to take a number after Rita May for you to come by and help me decorate too.. That fruit salad looks delicious..Cannot wait to try your wonderful recipes in Heaven..

DONNA'S BEAUTIFUL HORSES IN HEAVEN

Email: DULCECONSUL29@ATT.NET

You guys (I should say gals, huh?), will it really be this way? Beautiful homes to decorate, wonderful food (that you can eat without gaining weight), beautiful gardens to walk in (and smell the roses), Jesus walking with us side-by-side just talking together, refreshing pools of Caribbean blue to swim in and not feel like you have to watch for sharks. Will I know my husband there? Will we get to spend time together? (I don't mean ***).
Will it REALLY be this way?

Thank you dear sisters for your beautiful and inspiring responses ~~

Oh, Patti, our limited minds can't BEGIN to imagine the depths of beauty that awaits us in the Majestic realm of the Kingdom of God ~~

Luke 12:32 . . Fear not little flock for it is the Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom. . . "

dear sister, it is God's Heart's desire to give you His Kingdom . .

His beauty that has always been, now beholds for His children invitation to partake of His very nature . . and then gives us the gift of His eternal Kingdom! This a breathtaking Truth. What a promise~~ our Powerful God calls us King's kids!! ~~ what an adoption!! The royalty couldn't be any higher next to God!

We ARE LOVED beyond measure . . we couldn't be any closer to God than how He's destined us . . for we are called sons and daughters of the Most High God! Stunningly true! ~~ He's our Papa, ever and ever, we are not just servants, we are not just His friends (as if that weren't enough) God has chosen to give all He could give to make us His FAMILY ~

~ oh, the eternal glory of such a Life IN JESUS ~~ No one but the eternal God could have devised, created, and assured His children made in His image such a Heavenly Life~~~ and He destined us for Himself before the foundations of the world! Halleluiah!

~~ His very Spirit lives in us, not just beside us, not just around us, but IN US . . We are declared Holy before the Father! oh, luvs, all because Jesus is Holy and we are in Him and He is in us! John 17

God loves!! ~~ He loves us, Patti, as He loves His cherished Son!! No one, can pluck us out of His Hand ~~ What a Father, what a God, and what a future meant to be shared by Almighty God with His children forever!

~~ we'll soon arrive, and we shall exclaim with all the readiness a redeemed soul can express in Heaven:, oh, Jesus we're finally with You here above, glory to God! the trials were worth it, Thank You, Jesus for loving us, for being Love, for lavishing on us Your children all the blessings of God . . . Great, great is Your Sacrifice and Giving as only You, oh God could do ~~ we love You, FATHER God and we shout out the Victory forever IN CHRIST our LORD!"

Thank you, Donna.
That was beautiful!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com