Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank you for your prayers

Dear Family,

I don't know if I told you that 2 Christian friends recently delivered me from demonic oppression that was going. One of them is really gifted in that are.

I had 3 serious problems since I was child because of too much traumas I have been through. I started looking again for new counselors to help me (nothing helped in the past)
Two of these problems were severe and I didn't know what a counselor could do for me. Another problem was something that I couldn't do since I was a teenager because of another trauma.

I did not want suffer like this anymore.I was too exhausted and could not keep looking for more counselors and wondering if a psychiatrist is better and then God knows what kind of medication I might be put on and what side effects they might have.

so I prayed hard and begged God to just take these problems from me.

Last Monday, when we had severe weather in Toronto, I came home and there was no electricity, I knew God wanted my attention and to just start praying hard which I did. He delivered me from the three problems miraculously that night.

I prefer not to mention the problems because they are too private but it was a bit traumatic to all of a sudden have 3 problems that I have had since I was a child(one as a teenager) to be gone just like that. I had a lot of adjusting to do. I felt like I was paralyzed all my life and now I am on shaky grounds trying to figure out how to walk. I was a bit in shock for around 3 of days but am just starting to adjust.

I sensed God telling me to fast and pray for 7 days after the healing. I have been fasting but barely managing to pray form exhaustion. I have been through too much recently plus my doctor gave me a new medication which is causing me to feel weak. It is working, but I don't like the weakness, I am going to talk to him about it. I have been very weak for easily 2 to 3 weeks and everything I do takes a lot of effort from me.

Thank you for your prayers.

Love you all

Re: Thank you for your prayers

Most welcome, It is my pleasure to pray for my brothers and sisters.

Much love.

Oh, sweet Heidi, I am so sorry for everything that you have gone through, from childhood until now. :( I can relate to childhood trauma, and how it haunts you for years. The Lord has been healing me little by little of those during the years, and my prayer is that He heals you, also. I still struggle with fear and anxiety, but not nearly as bad as it used to be.

I've been thinking of you heavy all day, and now I know why. I am very happy to heal that you had deliverance for satanic oppression. I know what that was like, also. I pray that never happens to you again, and that your doctor can find just the right prescription to help you. I never took any kind of drugs for my anxiety because of my fear of drugs, but I took natural vitamins and minerals during the years that have helped, including natural hormones.

I am going to stop and pray for you right now, dear sister. You are very loved here. Thank you for sharing this with us so we can pray for you.

Much love and hugs to you.

Dearest Heidi,

What a wonderful praise report my little angel... I am so grateful to God that He has helped you through this difficult trial for I know the journey has not been easy for you my dear sis.. I am so proud of you, because you have conquered so much and I admire your strength and perseverance. God is smiling down upon you today and you gained a victory in Christ where nothing is impossible when you pray and ask God to help you. God is so Good and He is the best friend anyone can ask for. He is so loyal and loving and deeply cares for each and everyone of us.
Heidi, your crowns of victory are awaiting you in Heaven and I want to be there to watch that magnificent moment.

God bless you my dear one. You are almost finishing the race and you will be home soon to rest in your Father's arms for Eternity...

AngelWings7

Email: DULCECONSUL29@ATT.NET

Amen, Dear Sis. Praise His Holy Name! I am so happy for you!

Heidi, God is so good amen! Happy to hear He is helping you! Praying for you too. Love in Christ, Melissa

Karla Joe, Melissa and Shiloh, thank you so much for your prayers dear sisters and for caring about me. Your prayers have helped a lot.

Lisaleenie dear sister, I am happy to hear that God has been healing you from child hood traumas and anxiety. I have been praying for you and hope you will keep getting better. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Angel Wings, your post is beautiful and touching especially:

God is smiling down upon you today and you gained a victory in Christ where nothing is impossible. Heidi, your crowns of victory are awaiting you in Heaven and I want to be there to watch that magnificent moment.

God bless you my dear one. You are almost finishing the race and you will be home soon to rest in your Father's arms for Eternity

I loved the photo with the crown and the verse from Timothy’s.
Thank you sister

Heidi,
I am so happy for you, too! Yes, Angel Wings 7's prayers & comments are always beautiful, and she has been given the wonderful gift of making each person feel special and loved. You ARE special and loved!!
May God bless you richly and see His wonderful plan for your life through to completion on the day you receive your crown.
Amen!
YSIC, Patti Day : )

Thank you dear Patti. That is so nice of you. You are special and loved too. Thank you for your prayers.

Dear Heidi,
Praise the Lord for His mighty work in you.
We don't need to know the details.
he has freed you and that is miraculous.

I relate to you and Lisaleenie. With lingering insecurities and fear around trauma.

I don't know I will ever fully find my life in this world anyway.
It is only by trying each day to keep surrending to His plan for me that I will ever have any peace.

I don't belong here anymore. We are strangers here in a strange land.
But soon we return to God, who is our real home.

Ps Heidi. I think of you like the story. Running back up to grandfather in the mountains. you were never a city girl !!

Bless you sister, in Jesus name forever.

Dear Teen Queen,

Thank you so much for your prayers for me.

Praise the Lord. He has freed me.

I relate to you and Lisaleenie. With lingering insecurities and fear around trauma.

I don't know I will ever fully find my life in this world anyway.
It is only by trying each day to keep surrendering to His plan for me that I will ever have any peace.

I will pray for you Teen Queen.

I think of Heidi too in the mountains. I love the mountains but I also love to be by the water so much. I love the sound of the waves crashing on the shore.

YSIC

Hang in there, my dear sisters. We are almost out of here and everyone can feel it.

Hang in there, my dear sisters. We are almost out of here and everyone can feel it.

Amen Shiloh.
AMEN
AMEN

Patti Day,
You are so sweet to me.. Thank you for your kind loving words..
I send a gigantic HUG your way....
Love,
AngelWings7

Dearest Heidi,

As you grow in the Lord's path may you get stronger and stronger each day. You are a special child of the Almighty God and he has great plans for your life. For the Lord will erase and help you to forget your pain and the hurts of your past. God will heal your heart and make it whole.
Today is a gift from the Lord because tomorrow is not guaranteed to us. We serve an awesome God!!!!

I am so happy for your victory my sweet sister... You have come a very long way and I know God is smiling upon you.

Here are some pics and words of wisdom to inspire and strengthen you today... Hugs to you... Love, AngelWings7

Thank you Angel Wings, I love the photos and the ones you put up for Patti.

Yes, thank you, Dear Sister! They are beautiful!

How are you feeling today, dear Heidi?

Lisaleenie, Thank you for asking. This is so sweet of you. I love you sister. I am OK. I am getting better.

How are you?

Oh, Heidi, I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better. Praise the Lord!!

As for me, I have my good days and my bad days. Today was my good day.

Love you, too, dear sister! You are in my heart often.

A big hug for all my sweet sisters in Christ....(notice I didn't include any of the men because they haven't been on this thread anyway..lololol...it must be for us women only)....

To my dearest sisters,

Lisaleenie, I just want to start by saying that I was so touched by what you said:

Love you, too, dear sister! You are in my heart often

Thank you. I am really touched.

Shiloh, A big hug to you too sweet sister in Christ.

It's OK, there are a few on us on this thread. I think the main reason is that the title did not grab people's attention.

I should have shouted: "miracles, thank you everybody" I am still in a bit of a shock about what happened and feel tired, weird and just want to sleep.

However, this is what happened: I have mentioned on previous threads that I have been traumatized for over 20 years almost on a daily basis (something like that) and I had 2 serious mental health problems because of that since I was a child / teenager (other than the depression and PTSD)

Nothing could be done about them and I was crippled all my life by them. Between these 2 conditions and the other thing which I could not do because of another trauma, my life was full of challenges. A lot of people prayed but they did not know specifics. When I got delivered from the oppression, I was able to do a lot of spiritual warfare prayers myself and kept asking God to heal me miraculously and He did do that on Monday. He set me free. It is over.

I only have moderate depression (not severe anymore) and some anxiety probably also due to all the stresses recently and having to adjust.

thank you so much for your prayers. thank you for not giving up when there were so many prayer requests coming from me.

Hugs to you. thank you for caring. God bless you. It is over!

'it is over'
Amen to that dear heidi !

Amen to that Teen Queen, although I am anxious that symptoms might come back. I will fight it and keep praying.

thank you for your prayers.
Big group hug.

YSIC

Heidi, I am so glad to hear that you are feeling a new peace. Always remember to look how far you've come, not how far you have to go. You are in my thoughts often and I am praying for you still. Praise the Lord that He has brought you healing.

Always remember to look how far you've come, not how far you have to go.

Thank you so much for saying that. This is really what I need to do.

You are in my thoughts often and I am praying for you still. Praise the Lord that He has brought you healing.

Thank you so much NCIC. This really means a lot to me.

Love you

YSIC

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com