Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To RUA

Dearest RUA,

You have been in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you can sense the love from all of your brothers and sisters here on RITAN that are concerned and are praying for you.

May the peace, everlasting Joy and Love of the Lord be upon you and may the Angels protect you from harm.

Miss you sis, hope you are doing better in the midst of your trials. Jesus loves you and I do too....
I hope the worship song below "Great Is Thy Faithfulness" ministers to your soul.

Hugs and love your way...
AngelWings7

GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS WORSHIP SONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI_3KqWQ6OA

Re: To RUA

Angel Wings, I love the photos.
Thank you

Amen!

Dear RUA,

As you can see, you are loved here, dear sister. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Thank you, Angel Wings, for starting this thread for RUA. Beautiful pictures and "Great is Thy Faithfulness" is one of my favorite hymns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI_3KqWQ6OA

Please let us know how you're doing, dear RUA.

Much love and hugs to you!

Praying for you

Here is Leenie's video

Daniel

How to post YouTube Videos

("Right-Click" and "Save as" the picture below for future reference)

be blessed

Wow, thank you, Daniel!! How did you do that? (Actually it wasn't my video, I was just trying to post it for Angel Wings, but didn't know how.)

Whoops! Never mind, dear brother, I just saw your post just above mine! We posted at the same time.

Thanks again!

Just refresh or reload the page, and you'll see how! in my previous post.

Be blessed and sleep some dear sister! Thanks for your caring.

Daniel

Thank you, Daniel! I will go back and refresh the page, and I'll try it again.

Thank you, also, for all the caring and helpfulness you show all of us here. You have a good heart. :)

Have a good nite's sleep, too, dear brother!

Yeahhhhh!! It worked!!

Thank you so much, I did see both threads and I appreciate your prayers, the beautiful pictures of encouragement, flower and "Great is Thy Faithfulness" video. I appreciate it very much, the threads came at a very important time for me.

It was very kind of you all, thank you.

God Bless you.

Wait, I must have missed the other thread. What's going on RUA? Are you okay? I'll have to look for the other thread.

Shiloh, thank you very much. I going through some fiery trials in life, like a lot people here, but I'm still standing. Thank you again Sis, I appreciate it.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com