Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Oh there you all are

Oh my goodness.. I have missed you all soooo much. The hubster keeps asking "is your site back up yet?" so I go and check only to come back with a frowny face and a shake of my head.

Anyway, feeling a bit lost at the moment :( I've stopped listening to all those youtubers who were confusing me and now one of the pastors at my church is preaching the same kind of stuff.. Nooooooooooooo. Im starting to doubt myself in what I believe.. :( :( What if Im wrong and Im going to hell???? Im not hearing anything from God lately and Im not feeling anything either and I know I shouldnt go by my feelings and that not everyone hears from God in the way that Im talking about but I feel all alone and like I fell off the mountain top and into another valley :( :(

Re: Oh there you all are

Welcome home Stepola!!! We missed you too. It's so good to see all the stragglers finding their way home.

Don't let nasty boy get ahold. I don't know what you are hearing from your pastor and youtube but your love for the Lord allows his grace to be your salvation. If you've got that right you can't be wrong. Sometimes those questions come into my mind too but I keep coming back to this truth.

Hi Stepola,
Good to have you with us again. Here are a couple of my favourite scriptures to encourage you.

Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

Thanks for the welcome home :) I've really felt homesick.

Nasty boy has totally been in my ear :(
Today's sermon was on how there is no darkness in Jesus so if Jesus is in your life then you shouldnt have any darkness. If you say "oh well I still struggle with this one sin" then you have darkness and you are going to hell. No kidding.. I almost fell out of my chair.
It made me all hot under the collar but then after I simmered down I started to worry, what if he's right. What if Im fooling myself thinking Im saved even though I still fall short so often.. but then I think well if we could be perfect then why did Jesus have to come and die to save us then.

Oh I dont know why I still keep getting tripped up with all this works based salvation business.

If I get angry when people say these things then is that a sin? Why does it have such a huge effect on me?

If you have given your life to Christ, then there is no reason to fear being rejected by Him. It is by grace we are saved; our salvation is not maintained by reaching a particular standard of behavior. It's odd how people who preach that always include themselves as having made the cut and everyone else needs to step up to be sure they'll make it.

It seems many of us are struggling now, including myself. It has been a hard road for me since our wedsite went down. I can't wait for the new RITA site to get completed and the bugs worked out.

Sometimes I see things in a humorous way and see Jesus looking up at God and saying "Dad - their not very bright are they - they just don't get it" :)

But in seriousness - I see Jesus eyes looking upon me filled with so much love! So much so that he cleanses even that one sin with his blood. There is your victory.

If what this pastor was preaching were true - heaven would be empty.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Hi Stepola. Those who appreciate the depths of His love for us in paying our price are likely to become riled up when those claiming to be siblings are spreading the heresy that His paid price was insufficient, and that our eternal life is subject to being repo'd. I suspect it's a similar reaction to what Jesus had seeing the merchants in the Temple. I do try to give them grace, having been given it myself, because they simply don't understand the distinction between should and must. But it seems easier to sow fear and worry than hope and faith. At root, it's a pride thing and we know who started that nonsense. Ironically, the price even for that has been paid in full.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Stepola - in my humorous part - I just happened to think - didn't want you to think I was saying you were not bright :) I was jokingly referring to humanity in general - hope you didn't take it that way :)

Hi Stepola!

If I get angry when people say these things then is that a sin? Why does it have such a huge effect on me?

Being angry in and of itself is not a sin. It's what we may chose to do with the anger where the danger of sinning comes in.

Ephesians 4:26
26 “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,

This verse comes from the fourth Chapter of Ephesians, and I recommend reviewing the entire chapter. It makes clear our responsibility to strive towards living in a manner which reflects the salvation we already have. That idea is present in the first verse:

Ephesians 4:1
Unity and Maturity in the Body of Christ

4 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.

And again at the end:

Ephesians 4:30
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

And I think it has such a strong effect on you because a) it is an attack on you and who likes to be attacked and b) the Spirit within you rejects the falseness of it.

Glad you found the site!

Stepola, Dear Sis, good to see you back with us, and I guess
it's right on time. What everyone here has commented on is
so true. Hold on to it Sis, good sound encouragement.

This sums it up in a nutshell!'

NoFearJustFaith said...If what this pastor was preaching were true - heaven would be empty.

God bless sis
Love you Much.

Hi Stepola! It's good to see you!

Stepola! I'm so glad you found us! Great advice from all the others who posted so I really can't add anything. The enemy will always try to make us doubt. So happy you are with us again.

Welcome back Stepola! It seems like things are changing in the atmosphere spiritually from one day to the next and it can be very confusing. We just need to trust in the Lord. I hope we are going home soon! I can't wait to see Jesus face to face.

Hi Stepola glad you found us, so good to see you. Sorry your going through a hard time. Always remember what (Hebrews 13:5) says, “…….for He hath said, I will never leave you, or forsake you.”

It means when we are facing challenges in our lives and many times these challenges cause us to loose our focus
and forget where God has brought us from; or what He has already done in our lives, we become overwhelmed with the issues of life. If we are not careful, we can forget the wonders that God has already performed in our lives.
That's the enemy's job. He will have us living in fear and we'll get a bad case of spiritual amnesia - a disorder which cause a believer to forget. And we will become so consumed with our present circumstances that we forget where He's already brought us from. God has brought us too far to leave us now. He didn't bring us through our last crisis for us to be consumed with our next one.

He did not bring you this far to leave you now. (I Cor. 10:13) tells us, “…God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with every temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” In other words when we find ourselves in a situation that is deeper than we can handle, God will make a way of escape!

Welcome back to old Rita, Stepola. Hopefully we can steady that solid foundation under your feet. The Good news is that you recognize errors when you hear them. Yes, it does tend to rise our ire. We constantly have to fight this battle and not let nasty boy whisper doubt in our ear. It's so important to have Brothers and Sisters to support us! Why we need each other so much. We've missed you, too.

Aww Bless you all!! I so needed to hear some sound wisdom. I have missed you all so much and I didnt realise how much having you all in my life really means. You are all such a blessing to me even when I go off the rails and share my deep fears, no one speaks anything unkind to make me feel silly. You are always so encouraging to me and it makes a world of difference in getting me back on track :)

Thank you all for your wisdom and patients with me :)

Feels good to be home with you all.

For you dear Stepola

Just click for the document I have in heart for you :
http://www.arielm.org/dcs/pdf/mbs111m.pdf

Or Visit here for 49 (free) others:
http://www.ariel.org/come-and-see.htm

In Yeshua,

Daniel

We're all going to need a gigantic banquet room in heaven, aren't we?

Thank you Daniel Ben! Great read!

Glad you were blessed by it!

You can have 49 more studies by the same author (My teacher)
at the address I gave you.

You might like;

The rapture

The jewish wedding system and the bride of Messiah!

Shalom Shel YHWH
Peace of YHWH

Yes, many call me Daniel ben...

but the name is Daniel ben YHWH

Like Simon bar-Jonah (aramaic)
Shimôn ben Yona (hebrew)

"ben" means "son of"

So Simon son of Jonas

so Daniel ben YHWH
Daniel son of YHWH

this is only to emphasized the fact that:

John 1:11-13
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God [BEN YHWH], even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

So you would be "Stepola ben YHWH" as so it is for all believers in Yeshua (Jesus)

Be blessed, and your husband as well

Daniel

So glad you are here Stepola ! Love to you in Christ tonite , bonbell

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com