Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
do good people go to Hell?

Nothing's more serious than loathing the Power and the Purity of God's Great Gift of Holy Sacrifice while trusting in man's good works to get into Heaven . . . How well Jesus knew the heart of Nicodemus ~ ~~~ rejecting the Truth that the wages of sin is death. . how long will the world boast of its foolishness ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.theignorantfishermen.com/

. . " If one does NOT want to fellowship in SPIRIT and TRUTH nor hear or obey Almighty God’s RIGHTEOUS Word and Precepts then why would one ever want to go to Almighty God’s RIGHTEOUS Heaven?

These haters of ETERNAL RIGHTEOUSNESS would NEVER want to abide in such a place and so by REJECTING the Savior of the world and His ETERNAL remedies for their lost fallen estate they have FULLY chosen to reject going to Almighty God’s Heaven in which dwells Almighty God’s RIGHTEOUS Person (John3:16-17, 36, 1 Cor. 15:24-28, Rev. 21, 22;1-5).

I myself and I am sure that you also know many dear conservative moral individuals who are trusting THEIR “good” works and not fully and completely in the PERSON and WORK of God the Son (John 3:36, 6:28-29, Rom. 5:1-2, 10:2-4, Eph. 2:8-9, Titus 3:4-7, 1 John 2:2).

Tragically these though very moral and conservative are trusting in THEIR conservatism. They are just as godless, lawless and wicked because in their heart of hearts they have deceived themselves and have rejected REALITY and the ETERNAL RIGHTEOUS demanded by Almighty God (Rom. 10:2-4).

. . Whether you are liberal, moderate or conservative, virtuous, vile, wretched, moral or wherever you might find yourself on the human ideological spectrum; ALL have TRANSGRESSED and ALL have FALLEN SHORT of the RIGHTEOUSNESS of Almighty God (Isa. 53:6, Rom. 3:23).

As it were, all of Adam’s fallen race are a broken egg (Rom. 5:12-21). TRUE insanity in light of the ETERNAL RIGHTEOUS Person of Almighty God is the mindset of people who have deceived themselves and believe that they – as fallen individuals for all practical purposes are “good”; and not just”good” but”good” enough and not just good enough but PERFECTLY RIGHTEOUS to stand PERFECTLY before the ETERNAL RIGHTEOUS Person of Almighty God in the Day of Judgment . . "

Re: do good people go to Hell?

Hi Donna,

I like this post and so true!! The older I get the more and more obvious this fact is!! We are not good, but God is amen!!

Hope you are enjoying your day!

As it were, all of Adam’s fallen race are a broken egg (Rom. 5:12-21). TRUE insanity in light of the ETERNAL RIGHTEOUS Person of Almighty God is the mindset of people who have deceived themselves and believe that they – as fallen individuals for all practical purposes are “good”; and not just”good” but”good” enough and not just good enough but PERFECTLY RIGHTEOUS to stand PERFECTLY before the ETERNAL RIGHTEOUS Person of Almighty God in the Day of Judgment . . "

I couldn't agree more, Donna and Melissa. We can do all the good works we want, yet not be saved or do them in the Name of Jesus. We do them only BECAUSE we are saved, out of our thankfulness in what HE did.

Short and skinny: There are no good people so it's impossible for anyone to get to heaven outside of the Body.

Romans 3:10 germane.

Email: kmdickinson@att.net

Amen to that, km dickinson! Great to see you posting!

Thank you Donna great post! And yet many believe they will go to heaven
on the basis of their goodness.
Here are a few famous quotes from Notable personalities both
Unbelievers & Believers:
The first requisite for the happiness of the people is the abolition of religion.
Karl Marx

Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand.
Karl Marx

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
Napoleon Bonaparte

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.
C. S. Lewis

If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god.
Napoleon Bonaparte

There are many of us that are willing to do great things for the Lord, but few of us are willing to do little things.
Dwight L Moody

More and more people care about religious tolerance as fewer and fewer care about religion.
Alexander Chase

I am a deeply religious nonbeliever - this is a somewhat new kind of religion.
Albert Einstein

If you have a particular faith or religion, that is good. But you can survive without it.
Dalai Lama

and what's the most outlandish, most outrageous, most offensive statement Jesus ever said to the lost, to the politically correct, to the 'do gooders', and to the world at large~?

'I AM THE TRUTH, THE WAY, AND THE LIFE . .NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME' . . John 14:6

well, how narrow, bigoted, and 'who do you think you are' statement . .

And Christ's intentions for the believer to grasp? . .as always, selfless, and loving revelation Truth of Who He is making our entrance into His Kingdom of Heaven . . it put Him on the Cross ~~

Picture any one of us or any human speaking so outrageously narrow ~~ Jesus said, "before Abraham was, I AM" . .

Jesus had a way with making outrageous statements, didn't He eternally true!! all gods are dead but the One and the Only Altogether Other ~~~ Praise our Lord, Jesus has gone before us leading true believers toward that narrow way of 'covenant Grace' . .

our God and Mediator IS THE NARROW PATH ~

~In His amazing Grace, what Power!

I love C.S. Lewis.

You know what scripture verses I thought of when I had read this post?

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9 "He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and regarded others with contempt: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, was praying thus, ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people: thieves, rogues, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give a tenth of all my income.’ 13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even look up to heaven, but was beating his breast and saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his home justified rather than the other; for all who exalt themselves will be humbled, but all who humble themselves will be exalted.” (Luke 18:9-14)

God puts it in EVERY man's heart to know him, so we are
without EXCUSE. Yet you have those who say "A Loving God wouldn't
send a person to Hell". People choose it, God honors their choice.

Shiloh: I love that Verse! God Wants a contrite heart. Pride
in oneself is a terrible thing to have.

Jesus has always been about relationship ~~ IN HIM is His glory and crowned creation loved by God! a true believer's spirit clings to Jesus, with a burning love for our Lord, ~~~HE put it there, His nature . . and we are s-o-o-o-o grateful ~

~ what higher love shown the Redeemed than giving His Spirit to us, His very precious nature to enjoy Him~ at a Price only God Himself could give!

TRULY , The Lord has placed it in man's heart to know Him , to know of His Ways .
WITHOUT EXCUSE , all who refuse forever to bow to His Greatness .
The fool says in his heart "there is no god ...."
Today is the Day of Salvation . Let people come today to The Lord and be SAVED !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Great post , Sis ! Thank you !
bb. love in Christ

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com