Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I want to thank Jesus and all of you

I've been part of RITA [if you count the old one as well] for over a year. There's been posts that encourage the brothern to stay strong in their faith no matter what the future holds. Who knows how much persecution will happen before the rapture or how suppressed our rights as Christians will get [like I was reading on a thread, I think it was about how much time was left until our internet freedoms are gone]. And the truth matters more than being p.c. As followers of Christ you guys have defended marriage between a man and a woman and the right for life for the unborn. Most of Christianity today is so seeker driven. But,on here. There's truly brothers and sisters in Christ who stand up for Jesus. Like this song

So,I want to thank Jesus for this wonderful fellowship and to thank you guys for standing strong for Him in this difficult time.

Re: I want to thank Jesus and all of you

mRiC, Great post! We love you! We are all untied in Christ and stand on God's Word. I get so tired (I know all of us do) of the wishy-washy doctrines of many self-proclaimed Christian churches now. I know many of us get bored with this ecumenism (all religions unite and push Yeshua out). HE is no longer the focus. I just about start snoring and fall off my chair when I see stuff like that...I mean, most of us just don't know what to do with ourselves...

and then you just want to hit them over the head or something and shout, "WAKE UP!" , yet sadly, many of us are ignored.

MRIC, thank you for your words of wisdom. The Brethern here are full of Truth. Who is that? Jesus Himself. Hopefully, we are reaching many for Christ with that truth and making an eternal difference for the Kingdom of God. The world is full of chaos, confusion and doubt not even mentioning disbelief. God's people are giving rich testimony as to who Jesus is...the only way, the Truth, the Life. The Living Word. We are testifying that these are the end times Christendom has been watching for so long. That the Rapture is NOW...meaning any day, any hour, any minute! God's plan for our lives is not what is popularly promoted today by mankind.

Marriage is one woman and one man as a pattern based on how things are in Heaven and for Godly family lifestyle for the young to be properly raised per God's expectations. It models the role of Christ , the Bridegroom and His Bride the true Church as in Heaven. There is no role reversal there. This is perversion being promoted falsely any other way. This is for man's good/benefit, for his blessing and health....mentally, socially, psychologically, and physically but more importantly---spiritual health. When we don't follow God's order and plan, we fall in to sin. Life isn't about us but about Him. Serving and obeying Him alone. You can't push Him out of your life and expect His blessings and believe that life will continue on as usual. We invite judgement to fall on us when we refuse to be corrected and sin in His face. It's mixed up, wrong theology that puts man first and eliminates God. Oh, the sorrow coming for those who fail to recognize this truth. God is in full control; not mankind. It makes no difference the laws pushed through by force. God will never recognize single sex marriages. It invites His judgement to fall on such ones so full of themselves, not recognizing Him and His ways. Man has become to arrogant and full of himself . This destroys humanity and society. These ones fail to learn from history and doom themselves to repeat past historical patterns, only fooling themselves.

Life begins at conception because God creates us in the womb and has a plan for our life; a purpose we are born to that early. We are His children from the moment of Creation.. He alone is Creator. Abortion is murder and a sin. Only true repentance (meaning praying for forgiveness and changing our sinful ways) for our sins leads to forgiveness and restoration of relationship with God.

Well stated MRIC. Oh, that many will see the error of the ways and change hearts before it is too late. May all wake up and open their eyes to see truth and respond quickly now to the call and invitation He offers! Don't allow the blind to lead the blind. Follow Christ that ye may find life abundant in Him.

so true my rock, what a blessing to have each other here.
it is very encouraging to meet others who love jesus.
no matter how mature or immature we are in our walk in christ. we are all in Him. one body in christ.

and LOL shilih.
isn't that just the way?
what on earth is happening to the mainstream churches? they have often become inoffensive and void of God's power.
no mention of rapture, times we are living in, threats from islam, attacks of marraige through pushed agenda etc etc how come some genuine believers gathered together can tap in to our wonderful source so effortlessly?
even electronically !!
my local pastor would not even give a straight answer to is jesus the only way, i stopped going after that.

sometimes it makes you wonder,
has Jesus left the buildings ?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com