Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Zimmerman found not guilty

I agree with you blue teapot very well said Sis. I have nothing to ad.

Well Said Blue Teapot!! Amen to that!

I just wanted to say that it is a sad thing to see a young boy die and we have to have compassion as Christians...Im praying for this boy's family.
no celebrations for Zimmerman.

I don't know about YOU guys but I have no sins
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

I think it was unfair what happened to this young man and also I think that the verdict was unfair,but I thought that the parents really responded to this terrible situation in a very godly way. Hoping that the focus could be shifted to them right now. Praying that the Martin family will continue strong in their faith.

Me either Shiloh. Since Jesus washed them all away and does so every day.

Well said, Blue. We can have opinons but if we can't prove them, they just remain opinions. There just wasn't the evidence to prove either charge against GZ. Trayvon made mistakes of his own. Stories fell apart. There was no hard evidence to "prove beyond a shadow of doubt". Doubt reigned supreme all over the place.

There are tragedies that happen every day by circumstances coming together negatively. No one wants to see a youth killed whatever the color of his skin. George after all was a neighborhood watchman. This alone explains why he carried a gun and was doing his job that night. He was on his way back to the car when he was jumped. Trayvon, himself, then raised the ante ending in the result of his death. People tend to overlook this fact. He could've handled this differently himself. When asked what he was doing there he could have responded with the reason. His response to me indicated hostility on his part. He actually acts as if he were guilty of these break-ins. Remember, it's never been proven that he wasn't guilty or involved in some way. If Trayvon hadn't gone there as he did, we'd have a different ending today. So GB isn't quite as out of line as some want to believe. Nor Trayvon as innocent as some want to believe. The fact is none of us were there to know the difference for sure. I hear it was very dark there when this happened. Both could've been afraid and not understanding exactly what was going on.

Yes, there had been a number of break- ins in this development. GZ had been actively involved in investigations and comforting those impacted. This explains his role there then. His mind set and desire to protect his neighbors. This sets the stage. You can't remove his status as a neighborhood watchman. That gives him the authority to ask what he was doing there. Apparently Trayvon was acting suspicious in some way and this drew GZ's attention to him to begin with. Simply walking home on a sidewalk didn't seem to be happening. There were comments about looking in windows and walking between buildings. Something suspicous drew GZ"s attention to him. So the real culprit(s) behind all this is the young man/ men in hoodies breaking and entering, stealing, causing fear in the community. Here's your real culprit(s). Trayvon and George get caught up in this crime spree going on. But Trayvon wasn't proven innocent. We just have the say so alibi of parents and friends who weren't there in that moment.

My questions are 1) Was Trayvon living in this gated community at the time of these other break-ins? 2) Did the break -ins stop after this incident? (Still wouldn't prove anything because the real culprit could've stopped hoping to get off the hook but still would give some degree of timing and of stopping.) 3) What's the story I heard for the first time last night of prosecution evidence withheld--a photo of Trayvon with a bed full of jewelry? How does that fit in or not? In other words, was any of it stolen? There's still many unanswered questions in all this.(Maybe some of you know the answers to my questions.)

These to my knowledge weren't answered on Trayvon. We had no look at past history of school suspensions, police record priors, etc. Past troubles. He got a free pass while GZ was scrutinized in great detail. We did hear about a toxology report that indicated he had pot in his system. Who knows the impact on this particular individual?

Did GZ get off scott free? No. His life will never be the same again. He's been in jail all this time since arrested. Lost his job, privacy, his good name, etc. His life is endangered now. He gained all that weight in jail...looks like he paid a big price already and for the future. Oh, he has plenty of regrets. Wishes things were different. But we can't forget that Trayvon also played a role in what happened that led to his death. He, too has regrets of his own. It's a real shame a teenager lost his life that night. Too many wrongs came together creating this ugly end no one would want for either man. It's a tragedy impacting many lives. But that's the world we live in . Evil exists. Bad things, tragic things happen. Negative circumstance can come together to create horrible endings. Car accidents happen. Disasters happen. Wicked weather happens. Life and death issues happen. Heart attacks, strokes, brain aneuryisms, etc. If only someone had done somethig differently. But it can't be undone. All the "if-onlies" in the world can't change the end. Lives are lost. Do we riot because of it? That's a fact of life we all have to deal with in life. There are no perfect answers. Part of our human state. Rioting. More deaths --solves nothing. Ulta-sensitivity solves nothing. Carrying grudges for generations over past wrongs, solves nothing. It just perpetuates more evil. The devil loves it. Right up his alley! It's a snare and trap to fall into.

So let Trayvon's memory now be used for good. May he rest in peace. May his family find peace. All involved need prayer. Too many outside forces pushed this trial to happen with the desire of causing a race war. Even at the last minute the government tried to make a third accusation available to the jury of child abuse. They were that desperate to get a conviction. Why? The real question of the hour is what was the government doing here? Why have they spent thousands of dollars trying to promote a race war as they created marches and protests? Pushing their own agenda and not for good of the country. Since the sixties, they urged peace and calm in any potential racial situation. Why all of a sudden are they instead doing just the opposite to rile up people? That's your tax payer money spent to rile up people. Do you approve of spending your money to do this? Why were they so desperate to find GZ guilty? Do we now have a prosecuter-in-chief? Why was the President so involved? The Justice Department? This trial has been a distraction they've been using to create some agenda. For what? Could it be that a revolutionist group within the government was hoping to create riots and then call for martial law? We can't allow them to succeed, if true. Watch to see where things go from here. Pray as you watch. We can't afford to fall into such a trap. Urge restraint whereever you can!

Instead let us all make sure it doesn't happen. May common sense prevail. I agree. This wasn't about race. It's about evil and satan attempting to create a war. We can't allow that to happen. More deaths is not the answer. The prosecution failed to present the case as much as they tried. The evidence just wan't there "beyond a reasonable doubt."

interesting video saying they are using fear to make people fight each other.
remember we NOT at war with flesh and blood, it is a spiritual battle.
i do not hate my brother in law's new partner i met today. i genuinely felt only compassion and good will towards them both. their sin makes me very sad. they are lost. but i do not hate the person. just like i hate the lies of sharia law etc, but i do not hate the individuals deceived by this system.
as i walked down the pier today in glorious sunshine, i sang 'oh how HE loves us' and He really does. but the enemy does not. he is the one trying to make us hate each other all the time. Keep loving them. no matter what.
'a new commandment i give you this day, to love one another as I have loved you' john 13.34

It is all about loving one another, Teen Queen. You are so right. We can't let nasty boy get us off track and must help others to stay on track, as well. We may never know all the answers but do we need to, to remain in love and be concerned for one another even if someone has made a mistake? The enemy does want us to hate each other and isn't above any nasty trick to make us forget and get off track. It just irritates me beyond belief seeing these attempts to create fear and hatred of each other.
Love to you dear Sis. Keep on loving one another! We can leave the questions up to God to resolve, huh?

This video is a great find. Definite attempt to start a protest riot. I'm so glad it failed miserably. God is still in contol, huh? Love it. Turn the tables back on to the trolls!

God loves all involved. Truly I believe He's hand is involved in stopping this from succeeding.

Thank you Jesus for not letting them succeed. For hearing our prayers against such rioting protests from starting. We praise You on high! The glory is Yours!

Well, here's my little thankyou, makeshift button to all posts here. We're all on the same page. Just saying it in different ways.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com