Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Last Night, Walt Stepped Into Eternity

...and I just wanted to tell everyone, on behalf of Walt and my entire family, thank you SO VERY MUCH for all of your heartfelt prayers. They have meant so much to us during his very courageous, 15 month battle with Multiple Myeloma.

My sister told me this morning that right after he passed, she felt such joy in the room....Walt's joy! She said his happiness was so tangible and felt he was communicating such an excitement to her about us all being SOON together in Heaven.

Thank you, again. I love you all.

Ruth

Re: Last Night, Walt Stepped Into Eternity

Thank you Ruth for confirming such joy in Walt's room....I felt the same way when my Mom passed. I'd never been in the presence of anyone who died and wasn't sure what to expect. I left so joyful and felt a a blessing upon me given in that moment in passing. I was rejoicing when I left. Not what I'd have ever expected. Like my feet didn't touch the ground. I was so happy for my Mom. And felt all I believed was proven true in that moment. It's difficult to express to others. Even at the funeral I felt I sat there imagining I was smiling like I had a secret no one else knew. lol

That's the passing of a Saint. I understand it isn't like that for those who aren't Believers. Imagine the joy of one of His Saints in that moment ! That's a pretty powerful emotion for all in the same room to feel it.

Thanks for sharing. I'm happy for Walt and his family. It is hard to say good bye but this testimony makes one realize that it isn't good bye forever but 'until we meet again'. Imagine him in perfection now with Jesus. Celebrate his life, not his passing.

Love to you!

Be blessed

and Glory to YHWH

Daniel

Dear Ruth ~~ what a testimony about Walt and his family ~~~ faith lived in God's Truth realizing Christ holds Walt in everlasting life ~

~ how God's ways are not the world's ~~ the believer left with the astounding reality of assurance over a loved one's passing to Heaven is dear knowledge ~~ to the believer the faithful press in and trust the Creator of Life ~~ especially in the midst of grief upon missing their loved one, for a little while the hope is strong, real knowing the great reunion will happen ~~

thats beautiful ruth.

may Walt rest in peace and unspeakable joy.

that is indeed the reward for being a follower of Jesus. yes, we are a peculiar people, but we know where we're going.
and we have that eternal hope.
so close now.
thanks for reminding us of the Joy that awaits us !

ps beautiful picture Daniel, isn't the Lord amazing? We can't even imagine what awaits us ....

Psalm 116:15

15 Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.

John 11:25-26

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Biblegateway

"for educational and discussion purposes only

:hugs: He is now at perfect peace with Jesus and isn't in any pain. :)

Graduation days are bittersweet by nature, but the holidays are fast approaching when everyone will be together again. Congrats on the glory given by and to God in this moment, and may His peace rest on all your households.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

I'm sorry for your loss, but so encouraged about how it happened!

The Word : Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His Saints .
~~~Peace and Comfort to his family ....Lord thank you for ministering to each one as needed in this loss , as they remember that Walt walks with The Lord now in high places .
God bless this family .
Thank you for this report , Believer , bb
JESUS LIVES !

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Thank you for this lovely testimony, Ruth. Will be keeping you and your family lifted in prayer during this time.

Hugs and prayers, to you and yours.

Half Bloomed Rose

God bless you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss, but I am greatful that there was a bit of blessing that came out of it! I'll be praying for your family through this difficult time.

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Dear Ruth, I, too, am sorry for your family's loss, but thankful for such a beautiful testimony of the joy that was felt in the room! Wow, that is awesome. Thanks for sharing, sis.

Wonderful testimony! Now, he walks with Jesus, although I am sorry for your loss. Heaven has gained another saint.

Dear Ruth,
I am so sorry for your loss my dear sister in Christ.
Your testimony was so touchingly beautiful. Thank you..

Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

Thank you so much, everyone.

It's a very tough time, but I know that many in our family are sustained by the knowledge that our beloved is with his Savior, and whole and free of pain. It's a devastating loss...particularly for my sister (of course). I am so thankful that she had the experience of feeling his joy and excitement for heaven.

I was very encouraged by the way she worded what happened...she said that she could feel his excitement that we would all soon be together there. Although my sister is the one who first told me what the rapture is, 17 years ago...when I've spoken to her about it in the last year or so, she responded in a way that left me with the impression that she did not really think it would happen in the near future.

For the last year, I haven't thought about the rapture nearly as much as I used to. Many other things have had my mental and emotional attention during that time. But the second I read those words that she wrote...I immediately became focused on it once again.

Please Father, let it be soon.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com