Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Queston to AmyVG, your post and the weather

Was it an article on my news feed, or was it in one of my studies?

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

The way I understood it, it was one of your studies.

It was probably this excerpt from my latest study:

"Fair Use For Education and Discussion Purposes"

In seeking a literal interpretation for the "four winds," it is interesting to note there are four major jet streams, or channels of fast moving wind, that meander around the earth in the upper atmosphere:
4 Jets

"Jet streams are caused by a combination of a planet's rotation on its axis and atmospheric heating (by solar radiation and, on some planets other than Earth, internal heat). Jet streams form near boundaries of adjacent air masses with significant differences in temperature, such as the polar region and the warmer air towards the equator."

Source: Wikipedia

It is reasonable to surmise that the Lord commissioned the four angels to restrain these four jet winds from causing destruction on the earth by keeping them in their "circuit," moving eastward around the world since God formed them. As noted above, jet streams form due to differences in air masses and the earth's rotation. If a polar reverse occurs during the Sixth Seal judgment, the four jet streams might be removed or altered from their circuit. Recall from Revelation 6:12-14, that a polar reverse could be the cause of the global tectonic upheaval that causes the global earthquake described by John and the earth being moved out of its place by Isaiah:

Revelation 6:12-14 - I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.

Isaiah 13:13 - Therefore I will shake the heavens, And the earth will move out of her place, In the wrath of the LORD of hosts And in the day of His fierce anger.

A possible magnetic polar reverse and global earthquake in the sixth Seal judgment could cause the earth's rotation on its axis to be altered (Revelation 6:14). The Indonesian earthquake in 2004, the Chile earthquake in 2010, and the Japanese earthquake in 2011 all made slight changes to the earth's rotation on its axis (Source: 1, 2, 3).

A global earthquake could drastically affect the earth's rotation. Consequently, the path of the jet streams would be affected by a significant change in the earth's rotation, which in turn would drastically change our weather patterns. It makes one wonder if our extreme weather of the last decade, blamed on "global warming," which has been proven flat since 1998 (source), is at all related to the massive earthquakes that have affected the earth's rotation on its axis.

www.trackingbibleprophecy.org

In short, the jet streams affect the weather, and I believe it is possible the extreme earthquakes in the last decade that have affected the earth's axis may be partly to blame for the weird jet stream patterns in recent years.

Yea - that's basically what I understood from this other article. I loved what I read of yours and found it interesting that I read this around the same time. Definitely a sign!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com