Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Please lift up John in prayer.

How is John?

myRockisChrist
How is John?

What a sweetheart you are, for thinking of John.{{Hugs}} Sorry to report that I haven't heard anything yet. John is a cyber friend, and just before his surgery, I asked him to let me know how he was doing as soon as he felt up it. Since the surgery was on his shoulder, I'm thinking that he's just not up to typing just yet? At least that's what I'm hoping is the reason that I haven't heard from him. Actually, I'm kind of getting a bit nervous about the fact that I hadn't heard anything yet. Hopefully, I'll hear something soon, and when I do, I will report back here.

Thanks again for thinking about him, and praying for him.

Good news and praise report!

Just got a quick e-mail from John. I'll copy and post it here below. Thanks again for all who lifted John in prayer.

It went well..one arm man here….pain meds are working..i'm just not all here..r.c. tare and something else was tore…hope to feel better next week,,can't move my arm yet…will see surgeon next week and see about rehab soon.

I appreciate your prayers and checking on me.
much care.ybic, John.

Chris N, Good News! Praise God, thank you for the update Sis.

You're very welcome, Morningstar!

John is such a neat brother in the Lord. I've never met him personally, but He's a great family guy, served this country in the Navy Air during Vietnam. He's always lifting me and others in prayer and exhortation. I'm so happy that his surgery went well. It made my day to know that he's okay.

Thanks again for your prayers.

Good to hear this much from John. Surgery is over and now for rehab to begin. You probably won't hear much for awhile. He's got to be one very sore, hurting guy right now and rehab in the beginning will take much out of him.

Everyone , please keep John in your prayers through this journey. We won't be hearing but know he'll be struggling through rehab. May the Lord bless this time and may he recover shoulder movement and range of motion, soon to be free of the pain of this injury and surgery.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com