Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Felt like I was on the outside looking in

Glad to see everyone again, I have been seeing and reading what everyone has been saying but couldn't reply. Felt like I was separated from you all but I could still see you guys, like I was on permanent lurker mode and couldn't get through.
Glad to see everyone still looking forward to the blessed hope and still hungry and seeking the Lord. I am honored by you all I don't have anything that happens to me I don't easily put things together but when they are discussed it is perfectly clear to me then. I don't have dreams or visions I just love to hear everyone else's.
But there was one time I felt something in a dream but that all it was, not even anything worth mentioning.
Well it is good to have full communications back with you guys it does get isolated here in the middle of this cow pasture. I do get a chance to talk about Jesus when the opportunity presents its self when someone new guy comes around. in the mean time I try to stay busy with work.
Talk to you all soon

Email: rturgeon1@att.net

Re: Felt like I was on the outside looking in

Glad you found your way into the fishbowl

Glad to see you come out of lurker mode rturgeon. I did that for quite a while myself. Looking forward to more of your posts Sis.

glad you are no longer looking in and watching but instead joining in and participating instead.

Hi rturgeon,

So glad that you are with the RITAN family and posting and sharing your views which are as important as everyone else's.

Everyone has something to share and we enjoying reading what is on your mind.
God bless you and we will be home soon, looking forward to meeting you in the clouds..

AngelWings7

Hi rturgeon! Did you sort of feel like you were looking through a window? LOL! Glad you are here!

the water's just fine once you take the plunge,
i bet your worth a lot more to God than you think.
and thats great you tell new guys about Jesus, and do your work patiently.
i bet your little not very relevant dream was jesus patting you on the shoulder.

welcome back !

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com