Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: tension in the air

Tension in the air , yes , feeling this all summer, spring. The BREAK is coming , the world storm breaking . It is funny the way the United States is always the last place to see this , event-wise . I know we have had tornadoes and ice storms and hurricanes , but it always falls short of "worse than other places " for example The Philippines . It is never quite that bad here .
I have a theory on this : We were God's Covenant Nation for the spreading of The GOSPEL of The Lord Jesus Christ to the world .The Lord has been so forgiving of us here as a NATION and His Church is here .
Now we are running fast out of time though ...no national repentance , just pockets of repentance . The Rapture for The Church will come and then sudden destruction at the same time .

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Re: tension in the air

yes Bonnie...I agree!
I have noticed things getting so wicked in general.Everytime I go out to the grocery or store I see couples fighting and arguing alot.It used to be you would do that behind closed doors but I see alot of rage in people.It seems like everytime I go out I see people cursing at each other etc.Everything is very tense...

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com