Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rosh Chodesh for the month of Kislev--11/3/13

Yes Remnant Navi! I am on my phone so I can't post the verse. But there is a verse that says "the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give her light" and something to the effect of "and then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the heavens."

So the sun will be completely dark 11/3/13 and the moon will not give its light b/c it is a new moon, and then within that month Comet Ison will be visible and will appear like two suns. It will be visible in the daytime and will be next to the sun. This definately seems significant to me.

We don't have that long to wait to see.

Furthermore, it is believed that the Christmas Star (which I take to be the "sign" of the Son of Man) was infact a comet that burned for several days and could also be visible during the day. I wonder if it could possibly be the same "comet" ;-)

I'm not going to get too excited though b/c comets and total solar eclipses happen frequently; however, with the ways things are going in the news, we must be close. And if we are close, these may just be the signs we are waiting for.

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com