Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Has the end game begun? Netanyahu preparing public!

TMH,My Kindred Sis.

Focus on the Lord, Pray for the salvation of Israel and all unbelievers!

More so than ever now Sis, the Lord has really been laying this on
my heart recently. Were there I believe, He's at the Door!

Is this a likely scenario?

Israel attacks Iran. Iran and it's allies (and all the nations listed in Ezekiel 38-39-Syria, Turkey, Russia, etc) join together to retaliate against Isreal. Isreal takes a beating but ends up on top (Psalms 83?). Then b/c the other nations got their butts kicked by God (in disguise of Isreal's IDF), the other nations propose/agree to a peace treaty to put all this behind them. Israel captures Jerusalem in the process and begins to build the temple.

Other articles I've read says that Israel has till "the winter" to decide if it will attack Iran, after that it will be too late for military intervention. According to the prophesies in the Bible, I don't see a nuclear Iran, I really think it gets taken out before then (otherwise Isreal would be beaten a whole lot worse than the Bible suggests). So that means, SOMETHING MUST happen before the end of this year. How can it not? If nothing happens by then, Iran gets nukes, and if they get them, they will use them to wipe Israel off the face of this earth (which clearly doesn't happen b/c the Bible says so). So bottom line, logically speaking, something must happen by the end of this year or it will be "too late."

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Sparkles - Agreed on what you said. But winters starts late in December til March 2014, so, I kinda wonder if something will happen before 5774/2014) by September 4, 2013 (last day of 5773/2013 on the Jewish calendar). Let's get out of here, I just wanted to get a few things in order and then get us out of here Lord.

Sparkles, good thoughts, but Ezekial 38 will be during the first half
of tribulation I believe, the Psalm 83 Isaiah 17 will be before.
I don't know how close together they'll be, or if we will see
the Psalm 83 war. I totally agree with you that something
has to happen to stop Iran from getting the nukes, and it could
very well be a pre-emptive strike by Israel. let's see what
happens tomorrow.....tun-ta-da-dummmmm!!!

Shiloh: LOL, that is so adorable! where do you get those pics?!!

Morningstar, the title is on the bottom of the gif for the site, but I just happened to run across that one day. Look on the bottom right hand side of it. I think it's SENORGIF.COM or something like that.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com