Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How does the Lord use your flaws?

We sound a lot alike, RosesinSept.

Maybe you are my long lost sister Shiloh!
Hugs Roses

Praise God! I think I finally realize a way He's using my flaw in having trouble communication/expressing myself.

While,I mess up verbally I'm able to learn first aid. I can show Jesus' love by helping others who need first aid. I already know how to do a pressure bandage and have started to relearn CPR. All glory go to Jesus and His blessed Name!

Melissa,thank you for saying that. :)

All yeah I can tell you how He's used one of my flaws. I don't always hear words correctly,especially in music. The Lord used that to I think save my life [I'm especially thankful since if I would have died at that age I would have went to Hell since I wasn't saved].

When I was in 8th grade I was suicidal. There was a song on the bus that mentioned suicide. I thought it said "so excidal". No it said "suicidal..." I believe I would have been "encouraged" by the song and would have found some way to kill myself. Thankfully though I didn't find out that it was "suicidal.." and not "so excidal..." until years later.

It's amazing how something can have such an impact on the future...one word. Thankfully though the Lord used my flaw in not hearing words correctly all of the time [I especially have that problem when it comes to hearing music]. He used it to save my life;for that's all I would have needed to trigger me to find a sure way to take my own life.

MRIC, You are welcome!! You really do communicate your ideas very well written and this is a wonderful place for you to share your faith!

I also agree that music can be very influential sometimes and I have certainly been influenced in negative ways by it and positive ways too!!

God bless you!

Thank you,sister. :hugs: You've encouraged me to share something [I'll make a new discussion] that I really need to talk about. God bless you,too.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com