Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: This will give you chills

Amy VG,
Thank you for this post, you are right it does give you chills. Wow, prophesy is unraveling right before our eyes.
Jesus come quickly for your bride..

It is truly amazing. It seems that only us Watchers know and understand what is really going on. Come quickly Lord Jesus, even tonight I pray.

Perhaps Today,

Hi my dear brother in Christ, nice to see you back posting again. You were greatly missed.

You are right on target when you stated that it seems that we are the only ones on top of what is going on and the rest of the world is still asleep. How many more warnings does there have to be? There has been plenty!

Us faithful saints are according to the Lord's word are the "Wise Virgins" you have plenty of oil in their lamps and we are alert and awake for the Lord's soon return. Cannot wait for that special moment!!!

God bless you my dear brother, so nice to hear from you again here on RITAN, looking forward to reading your posts.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!! Listen to this! In 2011, the Arab Spring occured with the intent and PLAN to bring about a democratic society. In Isaiah 19, God says he will "bring their plans to nothing"! Then the next line it says he will hand over the Egyptions to a cruel ruler....Oh MY!

TODAY Interim President Adly Mansour swore in his cabinet. Egypt has already been handed over. I am expecting to see horrible things come out of Mansour:

Isaiah 19:4: I will hand the Egyptians over
to the power of a cruel master,
and a fierce king will rule over them,”
declares the Lord, the Lord Almighty.

I did not expect to see this going so fast! I read other articles regarding the Ethiopian Renaissance Dam, it will be completed near 2015 and will dry up Egypt within 3 years (making the latest date for a dry up being 2018).

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

AngelWings7, Thank you for the kind message. It has been tough since RITA went down. I hope we are out of here soon, even today. It will be nice to meet and talk to all my RITA friends in heaven.

Ok, I just had a thought here (surprised?) We know that Ezekial 37 directed
specifically to a people, the Jews, was fulfilled on May 14, 1948 Israel coming back to the land and becoming a nation. This was the first fulfilled prophecy since the time of Christ.

Now since then we have seen the signs or birth pangs increasing since then to now to be totally fulfilled during the tribulation. We know that Psalm 83
Isaiah 17, Jer. 49, Ezekial 38-39 directed also to a specific people
are in the process or being prepared to start the fulfillment of these Prophecies but they haven't happened yet.
Could Isaiah 19 be the second big fulfillment of prophecy, because
it is directed at a specific people, the Egyptians that we are actually
seeing unfold now as we speak almost verbatim from scripture.
The preparation has already taken place in the last several years,
but the actual fulfillment is Now and culminating during the Trib.
Am I making any sense? if I'm not dis-regard my post, if I am
maybe someone else had the same thoughts.

We may well be witnessing the rise of the king of the south.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com