Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hear My Voice !

dear friends,
watched an interesting show on sid roth about hearing God's voice. and just wondering, how do you hear God's voice in your own life? i often get intuitions of where to go and when.. pop into that book shop now etc sometimes i ignore the promptings, but feel bad then. i also feel God speaks to me through other people, through nature, poems he gifts me with, music especially songs that pop up randomly... i am not always finely tuned to His voice as I would like to me. so, anyone hearing the audible voice of God? should I be? He did speak to me clearly the few times i had visions of Him, but that is quite rare.
would love to hear your experiences, as its easier to obey when you hear His voice loudly and clearly every day.
ALl i know is I'm feeling a peace like its time to rest in Him. Trust Jesus only, in whatever way i can. and stop focusing on humans... most of all my self. i must drive Him mad sometimes. stop buzzing around teen queen !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSRUjEDU5yA&feature=share&list=UUczq0lf4nd5GHG-2Pjoz4Vw

Re: Hear My Voice !

I know exactly what you're saying, Teenqueen. I get a lot of tthose things to and I test everything. Often I'll hear His voice (not audibly) but an instant thought will come to me that I know wasn't my own, especially when I ask Him something.

Re: Hear My Voice !

Once I heard the Voice of Jesus, I was half asleep & half awake
in that in between state of falling asleep. I clearly heard
His Voice say "Come up Here" so up I went (beautiful voice)
I was almost there when I suddenly came back down, when I awoke
I thought the rapture had happened and He didn't want me after all.
Talk about being petrified!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com