Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To AngelWings, Donna, LisaLeenie and all who are going through Fiery Trials.

Sweet Sis's: I wish I could say that this was from me, but it
wasn't. This is what the Lord put in my heart to convey to you all,
all of you who are going through such trials. I can't explain it
but the words were just placed in my head as I typed them. I guess
He just wanted to let you know how much He loves you and to hold
fast to your crowns that are awaiting for you all. He is soon
coming to claim His Bride, that I do know.
God Bless you.

Re: To AngelWings, Donna, LisaLeenie and all who are going through Fiery Trials.

Dear Morningstar,

Oh, yes, I could feel the annointing on your words. Thank you for being obedient to the Lord's leading by posting this. Very much appreciated.

Hugs!

thank you morningstar,

i dont know what else to say right now as i am struggling through this lately.

fm12

Oh FunkyMom, The Lord knows your struggles, and He sees that
your heart is for Him. He just wants you to know how much
He loves you and is with you every minute of the day.
Keep seeking Him out and He will give you His Rest.
God Bless you Sis.

thank you moringstar,

he knows i am so thankful because he knows what i am going through right now. he holds my future even though i am not certainly with my job right now but things are in God's hands right now. funny thing is last night, i went to backyard fellowship with my church and our pastor asked us to make 2 or 3 groups to pray for. so somehow i joined with 3 ladies, one lady was telling us about her son that he might lose his job due to his work as the business where he work right now it is going to close down and i was stunned to hear that and it made me think of my job, look like confirmation from Lord. i just kept hold on to Jesus Christ. i do believe that Lord has already prepared me last year through the dream that i had. like He is trying to let me know what will happen ahead of me. then today i talked to my boss about holiday, guess what she said yes i can have that week off from august 5th to 9th. i was kind of surprised that i normally dont have that week off as she always want me stay there but not this time. something is up. i believe that Jesus Christ is coming back anytime now.

smile

fm12

FunkyMom, you are so sweet Sis, I think your right,
We will be raptured soon, don't have to worry
about your job. Just rest in His promises.
God Bless you.

Hi Morningstar,

My sweet sister in Christ. Just wanted to let you know, that last night I was meditating on this special Psalm that the Lord had you share with us yesterday. It was a blessing to me and this Psalm really ministered to me. In prayer, I am always telling the Lord that MY HEARTY DEEPLY YEARNS TO BE WITH HIM IN HIS GLORIOUS PRESENCE and this special Psalm was a confirmation from the Lord.

Morningstar, I wanted to share the "Message Version" of this verse from Biblegateway.. The Psalm just came alive to me and I thank you for bringing this Psalm to my attention. In the future Morningstar, if you get more words of knowledge from the Lord about me please do not hesitate to let me know.. Because, somehow, I feel that he has revealed messages to you about me.

I always look forward to the Lord's leading as he speaks through others to give us personal messages.. You have a special gift from the Lord and thank you for sharing it with us here on RITAN.

[quote}Psalm 84
The Message (MSG)
A Korah Psalm
84 1-2 What a beautiful home, God-of-the-Angel-Armies!
I’ve always longed to live in a place like this,
Always dreamed of a room in your house,
where I could sing for joy to God-alive!
3-4 Birds find nooks and crannies in your house,
sparrows and swallows make nests there.
They lay their eggs and raise their young,
singing their songs in the place where we worship.
God-of-the-Angel-Armies! King! God!
How blessed they are to live and sing there!
5-7 And how blessed all those in whom you live,
whose lives become roads you travel;
They wind through lonesome valleys, come upon brooks,
discover cool springs and pools brimming with rain!
God-traveled, these roads curve up the mountain, and
at the last turn—Zion! God in full view!
8-9 God-of-the-Angel-Armies, listen:
O God of Jacob, open your ears—I’m praying!
Look at our shields, glistening in the sun,
our faces, shining with your gracious anointing.
10-12 One day spent in your house, this beautiful place of worship,
beats thousands spent on Greek island beaches.
I’d rather scrub floors in the house of my God
than be honored as a guest in the palace of sin.
All sunshine and sovereign is God,
generous in gifts and glory.
He doesn’t scrimp with his traveling companions.
It’s smooth sailing all the way with God-of-the-Angel-Armies.[/quote]

My Sister Angel, The Message version of Psalm 84 was beautiful & lovely.
I don't know why only the Lord knows, but for some reason
I feel He has been preparing me for this specific time were in now.
He has been moving my spirit like never before and has been placing
in my heart His word through scripture for His Saints. We both
seem to always bring confirmation to each other if the Lord
reveals a truth in us. Angel, I never know in which direction
He will lead me but I most certainly will let you know of a
Word of Knowledge He decides to impart to me concerning you.
He has always spoken to me through His word, especially Psalms
in the past in different situations, but this is entirely
different I can't explain it, but I know it has to do
with His Coming. So I hold fast to this scripture that He gave me
many years ago:
2 Peter 1:19-21
So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts. 20 But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, 21 for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

Love you Sis and thank you for
your kind words. He definitely feels your yearnings.
God Bless.

Dear my sister Morningstar,

Thank you for your wisdom and your kind words. I too have noticed a change in you with respect to where the Lord has been leading you. You have become more in tune with his spirit and calling for your life. Your words of knowledge for the children of God here on this forum has been so instrumental along with the posts and articles that the Lord has prompted you to post in the past. The bible verse scripture that you been leaning on is so powerful and beautiful. Wow!!! Yes, and like you, I have also noticed his promptings to you regarding his coming. God is sending strong and important messages to his faithful saints regarding his imminent return. I pray Morningstar, that the Lord will reveal more and more exciting things to you in the Word of God. You are a gift to us here on RITAN and I am blessed to have you as a dear sister in Christ. Looking forward to meeting you in Heaven soon..

Hugs & Love,
AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com