Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Somebody! Anyone! I Beg You ! Stop Scarby From Wanting To Be A Tornado Chaser- It's My Car!

Lisa--I am really doing overtime with work, work, work!! But it is not bothering my knee or my back-I am praying that both will hold up while I keep others from having to either do the work themselves or having to pay much more to have it done-I just got through mulching a woman's garden which is not finished yet- she has five or six gardens all over her property-it will take some time!

She has friends that she referred me to that need work done in their yard-the chain never ends-I do keep m,y work hours down to a minimum of five or six hours!

I have been away from the Library for a few days and it is not easy finding a break from all the activity in my life-I have a friend moving this week which I will be helping-I take a person to the store-I am going to help my landlord with fixing up an apartment for a new tenent and on top of that I am going to give birth to an unwanted child--Hee! Hee! Just seeing if you were alert!!

Great hearing also from you No Fear But Faith--I can't scroll up to the thread on this old Rita to check what others have replied-you have to write it down and then edit it afterwards--slow process-you have to make the first reply count-I have been keeping Scarby on a short leash until he learns to handle the steering wheel better-he's been running the car into ditches lately and I have to call my insurance company to send a pickup to get me towed!!

I TOWED Scarby to practice staying on the middle line of the highway until he gets aquainted with staying in his own lane- he showed me all the police tickets from his trial runs using the middle white stripe of the highway!

I am soo hungry right now from all the work today! I may just go to a buffet bar and go bananas and get one of everything--- I may even eat a bunch of crab legs-those chinese buffets have soo much food that is good on the eyes and stomach!

Lisa and No Fear Just Faith is it just me or is the news lately very domestic and boreing---TOTALLY!!!

I am wondering what happened to all the world news events that were keeping us excited during the first months of this year-it's as if the Lord pulled the plug on every sign and world events-and handed us a mop to clean up our enthusiam spill on isle 13---where did that one come from?

Maybe I will do a post soon on this Business as Usual or Same Old-Same Old Banter In The News!!

This is the time when someything bad usually happens --when all is normal or in a lull state!!

I am glad there is some humor posts starting up on the messageboard--we need a good laugh or two and Lisa and No Fear Just Faith and Watching and Knight Michael and Victory Chanter--all of you are doing a good job of raking in the chuckles--I am not ready yet to post any funny stuff-because I am exhausted at the end of the day--but I will try to make time for my Ritan family in the coming days!!

Re: Somebody! Anyone! I Beg You ! Stop Scarby From Wanting To Be A Tornado Chaser- It's My Car!

Yeah, good buddy, we have missed you and Scarby not posting as much, but sounds like you have a full-time job there! Glad you're keeping busy and not hurting your back or knee. Plus you get some extra ca-ching money that I'm sure you can use.

Yes Scott - I have felt like the news has been VERY stagnant lately BUUUT, it sure has picked up in the last couple of days. Israel talking about the Iran red line being weeks away,chaos brewing in Egypt and lo and behold N KOREA is back in the news today - I knew they couldn't stay quiet for long!

After Pentecost I thought we would be waiting until next Pentecost. You Rosh Hashanians may be right!

Fine by me - I AM REEEEAAAADY!!! ( I love this little hyper dude)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com