Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I Prayed About It!! Bruno Switchblade Be Ready To Meet Spiritual Ark Warrior Routdexter Heathc

Hi Victory Chanter,

Thanks for bumping this up! This sure does bring back happy memories! Yes, missing not only Knight Michael, but also Watching. All of this was a collective effort, and it was so much fun! Watching wrote the material, Knight Michael did the graphics (including the announcer), I came up with the commerials, and of course, Scott came up with the star of the show, Scarby, lol!

I hope you all enjoy this. I would love to pick this up where we left off.

Re: I Prayed About It!! Bruno Switchblade Be Ready To Meet Spiritual Ark Warrior Routdexter Heathc

After revealing his true identity by giving Bruno a warning that heavenly forces would be involved in this legal matter, Scott's angel, Routdexter Heathcliff, attorney-at-law, quickly disappeared.

[Bruno] Holy Mother of Pearl, what was that!

[Lorenzo] I don't know, Boss, but it sure spooked the bejeebies out of me!

[Bruno] You aint kidding!

Now for a recap of what has taken place so far in the continuing adventures of Bruno Switchblade....

Previously, in part II of "The Adventures of Bruno Switchblade," Bruno had commissioned his nephew, Lorenzo, and one of his henchmen named Alphonso, the task of finding and returning Scarby to his owner, Scott, after having given Iffy and Dicey the axe for botching up the first "drop-off" attempt.

Meanwhile, Iffy and Dicey after being questioned for suspicion of kidnapping, were imprisoned and fined $5,000 for the usage of an improper and hazardous pet carrying device.

Bruno reluctantly bailed out the bumbling duo, since Scarby used his time traveling abilities to transport himself back into the cooler.

When Iffy and Dicey were last seen, they were heading back to Bruno's headquarters with Scarby in the cooler, which, incidentally, had been adjusted by Police Officer, Ted, to meet all the standards and regulations for proper pet transporting devices.

[Iffy] You heard the boss, Dicey, he don't want no more screw ups. So, this time, we ain't letting this dog out of our sight!

[Dicey] You bet! I've got my eyes glued on him, right now!................Hey, come to think of it, how do you think that rascal got away, last time, anyway?

[Iffy] I don't know, but I heard that Scott dude saying something about him having some kind of time traveling abilities or something.

[Dicey] Hey, you knows what that dog was doing right before he disappeared, he was running around like a maniac trying to catch his own tail. LOL

[Iffy] Stupid, dog! That's the funniest thing I ever heard. HA HA HA HA HA ........A dog, trying to catch his own tail!........That's gotta be the dumbest.......

[Iffy and Dicey in unison] Wait a minute! Maybe, that's his trick!

(Iffy and Dicey stare at each other in amazement and disbelief.)

[Announcer] Don't go away we'll be right back after these messages.

Out of freeze dried coffee?

Why not substitute with Grandma Lucy's Freeze-Dried Meatball Dog Treats?

Simply place two delicious morsels in a plastic bag, crush them with a mallet, then mix with one cup of hot water, for a delicious hot beverage.

You'll never know it's not coffee!

While you're at it why not pour a little bit in Fido's drink bowl? It'll keep him bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

Grandma Lucy's Freeze-Dried Meatball Dog Treats, a great way for you and Fido to start your day!

Good job, Watching and Knight Michael!! Now it's Knight Michael's turn to take it where you left off, Watching! Wow, this should be made into an adventure animated cartoon series and put on TV! Both kids and adults would love it!!!

And I like your product announcing skills, Watching!! (Hummmm, a beverage with freeze-dried meatball dog treats? Sounds like a beverage treat only Fido would love!)

This story is fantastic Knight Michael and watching and Lisa!!!

I got goosebumps reading it and seeing the storyline come to life in comic graphics--never in my life have I ever been more honored to see some character of mine be given some special attention as I am seeing on this thread--brings a tear to my eye!!!

Lisa I was almost doubled over in laughter seeing the video of the dog with the human hands and the hand jestures to go along with it--truly funny stuff!!

In fact I am going out right now and purchasing me some of those doggie vitamin balls for Scarby, once I get him back under my safe keeping!!

watching
After revealing his true identity by giving Bruno a warning that heavenly forces would be involved in this legal matter, Scott's angel, Routdexter Heathcliff, attorney-at-law, quickly disappeared.

[Bruno] Holy Mother of Pearl, what was that!

[Lorenzo] I don't know, Boss, but it sure spooked the bejeebies out of me!

[Bruno] You aint kidding!

Now for a recap of what has taken place so far in the continuing adventures of Bruno Switchblade....

Previously, in part II of "The Adventures of Bruno Switchblade," Bruno had commissioned his nephew, Lorenzo, and one of his henchmen named Alphonso, the task of finding and returning Scarby to his owner, Scott, after having given Iffy and Dicey the axe for botching up the first "drop-off" attempt.

Meanwhile, Iffy and Dicey after being questioned for suspicion of kidnapping, were imprisoned and fined $5,000 for the usage of an improper and hazardous pet carrying device.

Bruno reluctantly bailed out the bumbling duo, since Scarby used his time traveling abilities to transport himself back into the cooler.

When Iffy and Dicey were last seen, they were heading back to Bruno's headquarters with Scarby in the cooler, which, incidentally, had been adjusted by Police Officer, Ted, to meet all the standards and regulations for proper pet transporting devices.

[Iffy] You heard the boss, Dicey, he don't want no more screw ups. So, this time, we ain't letting this dog out of our sight!

[Dicey] You bet! I've got my eyes glued on him, right now!................Hey, come to think of it, how do you think that rascal got away, last time, anyway?

[Iffy] I don't know, but I heard that Scott dude saying something about him having some kind of time traveling abilities or something.

[Dicey] Hey, you knows what that dog was doing right before he disappeared, he was running around like a maniac trying to catch his own tail. LOL

[Iffy] Stupid, dog! That's the funniest thing I ever heard. HA HA HA HA HA ........A dog, trying to catch his own tail!........That's gotta be the dumbest.......

[Iffy and Dicey in unison] Wait a minute! Maybe, that's his trick!

(Iffy and Dicey stare at each other in amazement and disbelief.)

[Announcer] Don't go away we'll be right back after these messages.

We now return with more of "The Adventures of Bruno Switchblade."

[Iffy] Hey, Dicey, you knows what I'm thinking?

[Dicey] What's dat Iffy?

[Iffy] I'm thinking we's could use this little secret to our advantage.

[Dicey] Hmmm........I like the way your devious little brain works.

[Iffy] Hey, whachit, dingwad!

[Dicey] Easy, I was just kidding, Iffy. Anyways, keep talking, I'm listening.

[Iffy] Okay, here's the deal. This is our secret. So, whatever you do, don't let the cat out of the bag.

[Dicey] Sure thing, Iffy, and whatever we do, we BETTER NOT let that dog out of that cooler! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

[Narrator] Little did Iffy and Dicey know, however, that they were being followed by Dwayne, their former partner in crime and fellow gang member, who had just recently been given the axe by Bruno Switchblade.

To be continued.....................

And now for these messages.

watching
We now return with more of "The Adventures of Bruno Switchblade."

[Iffy] Hey, Dicey, you knows what I'm thinking?

[Dicey] What's dat Iffy?

[Iffy] I'm thinking we's could use this little secret to our advantage.

[Dicey] Hmmm........I like the way your devious little brain works.

[Iffy] Hey, whachit, dingwad!

[Dicey] Easy, I was just kidding, Iffy. Anyways, keep talking, I'm listening.

[Iffy] Okay, here's the deal. This is our secret. So, whatever you do, don't let the cat out of the bag.

[Dicey] Sure thing, Iffy, and whatever we do, we BETTER NOT let that dog out of that cooler! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

[Narrator] Little did Iffy and Dicey know, however, that they were being followed by Dwayne, their former partner in crime and fellow gang member, who had just recently been given the axe by Bruno Switchblade.

To be continued.....................

And now for these messages.

Thanks Knight Michael, I was wondering when you would come around.

I'll wait for you to continue the story from this point on before I jump in again.

It's much more fun that way, besides your story lines are much funnier, and more dramatic than mine.

Anyone else who wants to jump in is welcome also.

[Announcer] And without any further ado we now return to our program still in progress.

[narrator] When last we left our two trolls, Iffy and Dicey they were walking through the neighborhood hatching a plot involving the time traveling dog Scarby. When who should show up but their former gang member Dwayne. When last we heard of Dwayne he was supposed to be at the bottom of the lake. This catches Iffy and Dicey by surprise to say the least.

[Iffy] "Hey, isn't that Dwayne!" Iffy points at Dwayne.

[Dicey] "It can't be...he's sposed to be at the bottom of the lake!"

[Dwayne] "That's true, I was supposed to be at the bottom of the lake. The boss had some of the boyz fit me with some cement overshoes. They tossed me in the lake to feed the fishes. I thought I was a goner. So I asked God to forgive me and to look after my Ma. Next thing I know there is this bright light."

[Dwayne] "This angel is like flying over my head. He tells me that my prayers have been heard from heaven and he stares at the bucket of cement around my feet and the cement just disintegrates, man. I'm gasping for air and make my way back to the surface. Glad to be alive in one piece. So I am goin' on the straight and narrow from now on.

[Dicey] "Somethin' tells me the boss is not gonna be real pleased about this.

[Dwayne] "Well, I am not gonna worry about it. Bruno want's to complain, he can take it up with God. Oh, yeah, before I forget. He also told me that the Dog Scarby was to be returned to his Master Scott.

[iffy and Dicey] "Ummm, there's no real hurry is there? We are kinda workin' on somethin' here.

[Dwayne] "I am afraid so. We need to return Scarby pronto or some of you maybe in for a real time of it."

[Dicey] "Well, last we saw him he was still in the cooler over by the loading dock."

[Dwayne] "Thanks for the info. Time for me to get goin'. Later dudes."

Dwayne makes a quick change of clothing and heads over to Bruno's Front.

[Dwayne] "Boy are they gonna be in for a shock!"

To be continued...

You wouldn't want your children to be malnourished, would you?

Well isn't your dog just as important as they are?

Well, with Grandma Lucy's Vitamin balls, you can make sure your dog gets all the essential vitamins and minerals needed to maintain a healthy diet.

Oh, and don't forget to get some Flintstones for the kids!

Remember, no one cares for your dog more than Grandma Lucy.

Sorry Lisa, I didn't know you were already posting a commercial.

Great job.

You did a great job too, watching!!!

Since we have such a good program, we can use two announcers!!

Previously on the Further Adventures of Bruno Switchblade...

[Narrator] Bruno Switchblade a mob kingpin has an appointment with one Routdexter Heathcliff Attorney At Law, or so he believes. Confronted with a legal search warrant of his premises he feigns cooperation by showing the lawyer to the loading dock only to have his men fire their weapons on Mr. Heathcliff. Shockingly the bullets were of no effect and in a flash of light, the "lawyer" is revealed to be an angel assigned to Scott who has arrived on the scene to answer his prayers to have his stolen dog returned. Very shaken, Bruno calls a strategy session in his office.

[Bruno] "Boyz, we gots ourselves a problem. We gotta find that pooch and I mean Pronto. Where is that worthless nephew of mine....LORENZO!!!!"

[Vinnie] "Boss, Lorenzo took the dog for a walk..."

[Bruno] "What!!!! Get him on the phone NOW!!"

[Lorenzo] "Hey Boss, whatsup?" Lorenzo moves the phone away from his ear as a loud tirade is heard coming from the other end. "I was just takin' 'em for a walk so's he could do his bizness Boss!" More yelling is heard over the phone. "Yeah Boss, I will come back ASAP." Lorenzo muses to himself...'He better be careful or his blood pressure is gonna shoot thru the roof!'

Back at Fagin's Five Finger Discount Auto and Doughnut Shop...another surprise awaits.

[Dwayne] "Hello Boss, it's me...Dwayne."

Loud gasps are heard inside Bruno's office as a buzzer sounds opening the door.

[Bruno] "Holy Mother of Pearl! Youse is s'posed to be dead! Am I seeing a ghost?!"

[Dwayne] "No boss, it's really me...in the flesh. I am here for the dog. An angel rescued me and told me that you were to turn the dog over to me so that his true owner would be reunited with him. I suggest for your sake that you do as he says.

[Bruno] "You gotta lotta nerve comin' in to my joint and tellin' me what I gotta do!"

[Dwayne] "Well the angel told me that if you refused to cooperate he would have to make another visit to you...with an offer ya can't refuse..."

[Bruno] "And just what is that s'posed to mean?"

[Dwayne] "Boss, take my advice and just give up the dog."

[Bruno] "Lorenzo's got the dog...you're gonna have to take it up with him!"

[Dwayne] "alrighty, have it your way."

To be continued...

[Announcer] And now a word from our sponsor...Kellog's Jalapeno flavored Pop Tarts™ The Pop Tart that really clears your sinuses...

[/quote]

Kellog's Jalepeno Pop-tarts, a delicious part of a complete breakfast.

....Or you may want to pack one in your lunch box for a delicious afternoon snack.

....In the evening, you can cut them up in little pieces and serve them on a platter, as an elegant appetizer.

....They also make a great midnight snack, along with a tall glass of milk.

So, anytime of day is a great time for Kellog's Pop-tarts.

[/quote]

As Tony the tiger would say............

THEEEEEEEEEY'RE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Announcer] We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

[Narrator] When we last saw Iffy and Dicey, Dwayne had just announced to them the events concerning his miraculous escape, and his encounter with an angel, followed by his decision to give his life to the Lord.

As Dwayne made his exit, Iffy and Dicey were left standing in amazement, first of all, to see Dwayne alive. But, also, second of all, to witness his transformation.

That is his internal transformation, as a result of Dwayne's decision, to begin to follow the straight and narrow path.

Unbeknownst to Iffy and Dicey, however, Dwayne had also undergone and external transformation as a result of his experience at the bottom of the lake, to..........

Dare I say.........A SUPER HERO??????!!!!!!!!

[Narrator] In the meantime, Iffy and Dicey are faced with a very important decision to make.

Do they follow Dwayne's admonition to return Scarby to his rightful owner, or do they follow their own selfish time traveling ambitions?

Well, something tells me that Iffy and Dicey are not quite ready to follow Dwayne's footsteps; and give up their life of crime, COMPLETELY, to follow the Lord, instead.

Maybe, they need a little more convincing.

But for now, let's see what's going on in their neck of the woods........

[Dicey] Boy, I never thought I'd see Dwayne again.

[Iffy] You can say that again!

[Dicey] Hey, what do you think about all of that angel business?

[Iffy] I don't know.......Sounds to me like Dwayne must have swallowed a little to much water, while he was at the bottom of the lake. LOL

[Dicey] HA HA HA HA HA.....Yeah, you're probably right, Iffy. That, Dwayne, he won't much of a swimmer, was he? LOL

[Iffy] Hey, wait a minute......You don't think he was listening to our little conversation.....Do you?

[Dicey] I don't know, Iffy......Come to think of it, maybe he was listening..........You know, he did seem to kind of APPEAR, all of the sudden, and everything.

[Iffy] You knows what I think?........I think he made the whole story up just so's he could get a piece of the action. That's what I thinks.

[Dicey] You're probably right, Iffy......But it ain't gonna do him no good, noways, cause we's still got the dog! HA HA

[Iffy] Well, I ain't taking no chances.....

He said he was going to Bruno's, right?......Well, what do you say, we's go somewhere else?

[Dicey] Like where, Iffy, the future?

[Iffey] EXACTLY!!!!!

To be continued...............

[Announcer]

And now, here's a word from our sponsor, Grandma Lucy:

"Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate your buying my product! Dog's just love 'em, and since ya'll been advertising my dog treats, business has gone up 50%!!!!"

Grandma Lucy's Freeze-dried Meatballs: The treat dogs love!

And don't forget her new product: Daily Vitamin Balls!! Keeps dogs healthy and happy, plus gives them a shiny coat!!

[Announcer]

We now return to our regularly scheduled program....

watching

[Narrator] In the meantime, Iffy and Dicey are faced with a very important decision to make.

Do they follow Dwayne's admonition to return Scarby to his rightful owner, or do they follow their own selfish time traveling ambitions?

Well, something tells me that Iffy and Dicey are not quite ready to follow Dwayne's footsteps; and give up their life of crime, COMPLETELY, to follow the Lord, instead.

Maybe, they need a little more convincing.

But for now, let's see what's going on in their neck of the woods........

[Dicey] Boy, I never thought I'd see Dwayne again.

[Iffy] You can say that again!

[Dicey] Hey, what do you think about all of that angel business?

[Iffy] I don't know.......Sounds to me like Dwayne must have swallowed a little to much water, while he was at the bottom of the lake. LOL

[Dicey] HA HA HA HA HA.....Yeah, you're probably right, Iffy. That, Dwayne, we won't much of a swimmer, was he? LOL

[Iffy] Hey, wait a minute......You don't think he was listening to our little conversation.....Do you?

[Dicey] I don't know, Iffy......Come to think of it, maybe he was listening..........You know, he did seem to kind of APPEAR, all of the sudden, and everything.

[Iffy] You knows what I think?........I think he made the whole story up just so's he could get a piece of the action. That's what I thinks.

[Dicey] You're probably right, Iffy......But it ain't gonna do him no good, noways, cause we's still got the dog! HA HA

[Iffy] Well, I ain't taking no chances.....

He said he was going to Bruno's, right?......Well, what do you say, we's go somewhere else?

[Dicey] Like where, Iffy, the future?

[Iffey] EXACTLY!!!!!

To be continued...............

[Announcer] And Don't forget to get some of Grandma Lucy's Dog Vitamins. They can't be beat as your dog's favorite treat!

[Announcer]

What excellent programming we have!!

And now, a word from our other sponsor, Kellogg's Jalapeno Pop Tarts!

See the reaction of Bruno when he gets a hold of one!!

Sort of melts in your mouth, don't it, boy?

[Announcer]

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program....

Hey Everybody I am totally enjoying these spiritually slanted adventures!!!

You all are doing a SUPPERb job!!!

I took the action at the Library of warming up the copier machine by running a gazillion photocopies of a novel and then placing a handfull of popping kernals on the hot plate glass and watching them all pop; and then gathering them up so I can enjoy the entertainment of these continuing adventures!!!

Scarby's mouth must be wartering whenever those delicious commercials come on advertizing those spicy vitamin meat-ta balls!!! It's a Mo-ra!!!

[Announcer]

We now return to our program The Further Adventures of Bruno Switchblade. Brought to you by Grandma Lucy's Freeze-dried Meatball Treats. "It's a treat that can't be beat!"

[Narrator]

Last time on the Further Adventures of Bruno Switchblade. Our two resident trolls Iffy and Dicey had received a visit from their former gang member Dwayne. Who had been rescued from a watery grave by Scott's personal angel who has been seen around town as Routdexter Heathcliff Attorney at Law. Dwayne told them that they needed to return Scott's dognapped time traveling pooch Scarby. Iffy and Dicey had other plans. Finally figuring out how Scarby travels through time they convince the dog to take them to the future.

[Dicey] "Where are we Iffy?"
[Iffy] "Not where but when ya dingbat! We's in da future. Look at all them hover vehicle things! We's is gonna make a fortune!"

[Dicey] "I'm not feelin' it Iffy. This place is pretty dark and depressing. Look at these people they have just given up. And their are shock troops everywhere."

[Iffy] "Don't ya see all we gotta do is find some newspapers and we can go back home with winning lottery ticket numbers and stuff. I saw it in a movie once."

[Dicey] "I'm not seeing any newstands. Just huge Jumbotron monitors and cameras on every street corner. I'm not likin' this place Iffy!"

[Iffy] "Well, ya gotta point there. Let's get offa this street and into the less monitored areas."

[Dicey] I gotta bad feelin' bout this place Iffy. I think maybe we should head back home before we's get noticed.

[Iffy] "Yeah, maybe youse is right. Let's go home."

To Be Continued....

And now a word from our Sponsors.

Yay, Knight Michael!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome graphics and storyline!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you don't mind if I add to the story.

You know I love doing this.

(Let me know if you've already got something else planned.)

In any case, here's a commercial.

[Announcer] We now return to our program.....

[Narrator] Previously on The Further Adventures of Bruno Switchblade, after spending just a few moments witnessing the bleak future that lies ahead, Iffy and Dicey immediately realized that they had had enough of the future, and quickly decided to go back to the present.

However, something went terribly wrong with the time portal, and instead of going just a little back from the future, it went WAY back.

In fact, it went all the way back to the Roman Era.

(I guess Scarby forgot to mention that he hadn't quite perfected his steering yet.)

In any event, when we last saw our two trolls, Iffy and Dicey, they were frantically calling out Scarby's name.

Apparently, poor Scarby had just been abducted by a couple of gladiators.

[Iffy] Come on Dicey, hurry!!!

Let's follow those gladiators!!!

We's gots to get Scarby back or we's gonna be stuck here forever!!!

[Dicey] I's hurrying as fast as I can, Iffy.

[Narrator] Iffy and Dicey follow the gladiators up until they reach a very large coliseum filled with a large crowd of spectators, cheering and chanting something in Latin.

Apparently, the crowd is eagerly anticipating more entertainment. And it appears the gladiators, have recruited Scarby as the next main attraction.

[Dicey] What is they yelling about, Iffy?

[Iffy] It looks, to me, like they wants to be entertained, or something.

[Dicey] How come they's putting Scarby in the center of the stage?

[Iffy] I think they wants Scarby to be their next Star.

[Dicey] You mean our Scarby is gonna be famous???!!!

[Iffy] I wouldn't get too excited, there, Dicey.

It don't like his stardom's gonna last very long..........because, take a look at the other star of the show.

(Iffy points to a ferocious looking lion that has just entered the stage.)

[Dicey] Poor Scarby!!!!!

How is he ever gonna get out of there?

[Iffy] Nevermind Scarby, POOR US!!!!!

If Scarby becomes that lion's lunch, how is we ever gonna get out of here?

(Dicey shakes his head.)

[Dicey] At this point, Iffy, I don't think we's got a prayer.

To be continued...........

Meanwhile, back at Bruno's headquarters.........

[Narrator] Bruno Switchblade has just been confronted about returning Scarby to his rightful owner, Scott, by both, Scott's guardian angel, Routdexter Heathcliff, attorney-at-law, as well as, Dwayne, Bruno's former henchman, (who Bruno thought he had taken care of, if you know what I mean), now turned Super Hero as a result of his miraculous rescue by, none other than, Scott's Spiritual Ark Warrior, Routdexter Heathcliff.

[Bruno] Lorenzo, I don't cares if that mutt's doing his business, or what!!!! You better brings him over heres, NOW!!!!!

And by, NOW, I means PRONTO!!!!!

Capiche????

I gots two apparitions hounding me about this mutt, and they means BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Lorenzo] Boss....uh......before I tell you this, remember your blood pressure, okay?

Well, you see.........um....Scarby's actually not here.

You see, he keeps disappearing, you know.

[Bruno] Well, you better find that dog, PRONTO!!!!!!!

And by PRONTO, I means, you better have this done, YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAPICHE???????!!!!!!!

To be continued.................

watching
[Announcer]

We now return to our program.....

[Narrator]

Previously on The Further Adventures of Bruno Switchblade, after spending just a few moments witnessing the bleak future that lies ahead, Iffy and Dicey immediately realized that they had had enough of the future, and quickly decided to go back to the present.

However, something went terribly wrong with the time portal, and instead of going just a little back from the future, it went WAY back.

In fact, it went all the way back to the Roman Era.

(I guess Scarby forgot to mention that he hadn't quite perfected his steering yet.)

In any event, when we last saw our two trolls, Iffy and Dicey, they were frantically calling out Scarby's name.

Apparently, poor Scarby had just been abducted by a couple of gladiators.

[Iffy] Come on Dicey, hurry!!!

Let's follow those gladiators!!!

We's gots to get Scarby back or we's gonna be stuck here forever!!!

[Dicey] I's hurrying as fast as I can, Iffy.

[Narrator] Iffy and Dicey follow the gladiators up until they reach a very large coliseum filled with a large crowd of spectators, cheering and chanting something in Latin.

Apparently, the crowd is eagerly anticipating more entertainment. And it appears the gladiators, have recruited Scarby as the next main attraction.

[Dicey] What is they yelling about, Iffy?

[Iffy] It looks, to me, like they wants to be entertained, or something.

[Dicey] How come they's putting Scarby in the center of the stage?

[Iffy] I think they wants Scarby to be their next Star.

[Dicey] You mean our Scarby is gonna be famous???!!!

[Iffy] I wouldn't get too excited, there, Dicey.

It don't like his stardom's gonna last very long..........because, take a look at the other star of the show.

(Iffy points to a ferocious looking lion that has just entered the stage.)

[Dicey] Poor Scarby!!!!!

How is he ever gonna get out of there?

[Iffy] Nevermind Scarby, POOR US!!!!!

If Scarby becomes that lion's lunch, how is we ever gonna get out of here?

(Dicey shakes his head.)

[Dicey] At this point, Iffy, I don't think we's got a prayer.

To be continued...........

watching
Meanwhile, back at Bruno's headquarters.........

[Narrator]

Bruno Switchblade has just been confronted about returning Scarby to his rightful owner, Scott, by both, Scott's guardian angel, Routdexter Heathcliff, attorney-at-law, as well as, Dwayne, Bruno's former henchman, (who Bruno thought he had taken care of, if you know what I mean), now turned Super Hero as a result of his miraculous rescue by, none other than, Scott's Spiritual Ark Warrior, Routdexter Heathcliff.

[Bruno] Lorenzo, I don't cares if that mutt's doing his business, or what!!!! You better brings him over heres, NOW!!!!!

And by, NOW, I means PRONTO!!!!!

Capiche????

I gots two apparitions hounding me about this mutt, and they means BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Lorenzo] Boss....uh......before I tell you this, remember your blood pressure, okay?

Well, you see.........um....Scarby's actually not here.

You see, he keeps disappearing, you know.

[Bruno] Well, you better find that dog, PRONTO!!!!!!!

And by PRONTO, I means, you better have this done, YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAPICHE???????!!!!!!!

To be continued.................

[Bruno] "Well, boys, we's is in a pickle. Lemme tell yas. We gottsta find that dog. This caper is brinin' us the wrong kindsa attention. If ya know what I mean!"

Suddenly a familiar figure materializes out of thin air.

[Routdexter] "Bruno Switchblade. Your time is up. You are to release the dog Scarby...NOW!"

[Bruno] "Oh Nooooo...Not YOU again!"

[Bruno] "Dwayne told me youse might show up again. Look....its like this ya see. I ain't got the dog. My no-good-for-nothing nephew ain't got the dog. I don't knows where he is. But seein' as how those two worthless trolls ain't been seen around town I got my suspicions..."

[Routdexter] "Very well, I will consult my superiors to ascertain his location. Pray for your sakes that you are telling the truth."

[Bruno] "As God is my witness, I is tellin' the truth.

Routdexter goes to speak with his superior.

"It is as Bruno told you...he does not have the dog. Checking time/spatial coordinates...
Yes, I have him...he is in the Roman era. With the two Trolls. I suggest you head to the Colliseum immediately. It appears Scarby is the current round of entertainment."

[Routdexter] "I'm on my way..."

[Announcer] Thanks for joining us. We now return to our program.

[Narrator] After giving Bruno one more warning, and receiving his next assignment from his superior, Routdexter Heathcliff, quickly vanishes from Bruno's headquarters, leaving Bruno and his gang, once again, perplexed and dumbfounded.

Immediately following Routdexter's exit, Lorenzo rushes into the warehouse.

[Lorenzo] Hey, Boss, I gots here as fast as I could, but I still ain't found that mutt!!!

[Bruno] Nevermind, those ghost dudes just left, anyhow.

You know.........I just don't get it!!!!

What's the deal with that mutt, anyways???

And how comes those ghosts keep harassing me about him????

[Lorenzo] I don't know, Boss.

You think maybe the mutt's haunted or something???

[Bruno] You know, Lorenzo, that's the first thing you'se said all day, that makes any sense!!!

But, whatever he is, the sooner we get that mutt out of our hair, the better!!!!!!!!!

[Lorenzo] Yeah, that's right, Boss!

We's got enough hair gel in our hair to deal with, as it is. LOL

[Bruno] Watchit, numbskull!!!!!

Don't be talking about the HAIR!!!!!!!!!!

[Lorenzo] Sorry, you're right, Boss.

(Bruno and Lorenzo both take out their combs and start combing their hair.)

watching
[Announcer] Thanks for joining us. We now return to our program.

[Narrator]

After giving Bruno one more warning, and receiving his next assignment from his superior, Routdexter Heathcliff, quickly vanishes from Bruno's headquarters, leaving Bruno and his gang, once again, perplexed and dumbfounded.

Immediately following Routdexter's exit, Lorenzo rushes into the warehouse.

[Lorenzo] Hey, Boss, I gots here as fast as I could, but I still ain't found that mutt!!!

[Bruno] Nevermind, those ghost dudes just left, anyhow.

You know.........I just don't get it!!!!

What's the deal with that mutt, anyways???

And how comes those ghosts keep harassing me about him????

[Lorenzo] I don't know, Boss.

You think maybe the mutt's haunted or something???

[Bruno] You know, Lorenzo, that's the first thing you'se said all day, that makes any sense!!!

But, whatever he is, the sooner we get that mutt out of our hair, the better!!!!!!!!!

[Lorenzo] Yeah, that's right, Boss!

We's got enough hair gel in our hair to deal with, as it is. LOL

[Bruno] Watchit, numbskull!!!!!

Don't be talking about the HAIR!!!!!!!!!!

[Lorenzo] Sorry, you're right, Boss.

(Bruno and Lorenzo both take out their combs and start combing their hair.)

I knew you'd enjoy this Leenie. Hopefully, Scott notes it and you two can reactivate the antics, er uh, I mean the script. Be searching for some commercial material. lol Of course, we can't duplicate Knight Michael's special talents but we have special talented graphic artists here who could perhaps start something new. Maybe this will give folks some ideas and motivate creative juices to flowing. Find a new topic to persue even.

Glad you enjoyed this Leenie. God's people have many talents. These gifts are fun to share.

Thanks again for ressurecting this, Victory Chanter! Scott has been super busy lately, but I hope that he sees this when he returns to post. It would be so much fun to start this up again.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com