Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 9th of AV once again

annelis
Correct, it’s July 16. But if I understood this correct the Jews start their days at sunset to sunset. So then 9th of AV is from sunset today to sunset the 16th. I’m specially focused on the night to July 16, since there was a woman who dreamed that Israel was attacked in the middle of the night.

Do you have a link or something to this woman? I'm curious what she dreamed. Thanks.

Don't give up yet GoldenKnight, the years not over yet.
I do know that many Bible teachers are looking at the tetrards
and saying this has to be significant, and given all that
is happening in Israel & the signs, all of it coming together
as we speak. It has to mean something. I know that the
Lord is so close I can touch it with my spirit. I expect Him
daily even before any of these other signs fall into place.
Let's see what happens next.
God Bless

something to consider- the new moon (marking the 1st of AV) was not sighted in Israel until July 10th- would that not then make the 9th of AV July 19th?

Annelis:

TO MAKE LINKS CLICKABLE IN OLD RITA:

FOR EXAMPLE:

http://jesuscultureawakening.blogspot.com/

YOU HAVE TO WRITE IT LIKE BELOW BUT REMOVE ALL THE @ I HAD TO PUT THERE

<@a href="ht@tp://jesuscultureawakening.blogspot.com/"@>ht@tp://jesuscultureawakening.blogspot.com/<@/@a>

You will have to do that with any address you want to be clickable.
copy these things somewhere so you can paste them when you need them!

But the easiest way if you have Firefox or if you switch to Firefox
is to download and install bbCodeXtra, and to use the "xhtmlXtra" codes
(just try it, it will save you hours here and on the NEW NEW RITA)

Sister PERIAN explains it all HERE:
http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1097049&cmd=show

Be blessed!

Daniel

What are tetreds and why is Sept. 4th important? Sorry I know it's been mentioned but I'm confused.

Tetrads:

4 september Rosh Ha Shanah / Yom Teruah (Day of TRUMPETS)

CHECK THIS CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/user/eternalrhythmflow?feature=watch

A FAVORITE OF BOTH PAUL BEGLEY AND JD FARAG

Be blessed

Daniel

Thanks Daniel for explaining how to make links clickable. you are an
I’ve got firefox so I will download this program.

If we are going by the Hallel calendar then Temple police closed the Temple mount to Jews on Tish B'Av this year according to a DEBKA report- probably not a good harbinger - of course if Tish B'Av is the 19th due to the new moon this could be nothing.

Also incidentally watchers, another high watch day, Tu B'Av could be off by a couple of days this year falling on the 25th due to the new moon- am I off on any of this? I would love another opinion.

annelies,
thanks for reminding us of 9th of Av.
either way,
remember this is as close to hell as we'll ever be...

next stop heaven !!!

MARANATHA

Daniel...those are my favorite videos too regarding the tetrads and the rapture!
I think the mid tribulation sign in 2017 is hard to dismiss...which leads me to believe the rapture is very very soon.I love Scotties videos.Thanks for posting them.

Daniel, thanks for posting his videos. I agree with him. I actually understood that first one too and I don't have a brain that comprehends astronomy..even though we have 4 telescopes. My husband understands that stuff. I think on the second one, the guy who was trying to argue with him on the trumpets...I must know him...sounds like the same guy, even though we live nowhere near eachother. He's a brother of my best friend. We went back and forth for months in the area of the rapture and the trumpets. He gets us confused with Israel (Replacement Theology) and considers himself a scholar...belongs to some sect called "Truth Seekers". I looked them up and never heard of them. I cannot tell you how frustrated I was and he was mocking me so much about the Rapture and other verses that I tried to explain were about the nation of Israel...asked me "What does a stupid piece of land had to do with God's plan?" and told me to "keep hoping for that spaceship to carry you away before the tribulation begins." Hey, I tried. He was also raised in the RCC (as was I).

annelis, what do you think about the EU 2014-2020 treaty with Israel announced on Tish B'Av - not saying this is THE 7yr covenant, but maybe God is using it as a high sign to his watchers that this is the 7yr time frame to be looking out for?

I'll take anyday...

The sooner the better.

Email: kc4wvl@peoplepc.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com