Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: time of concealment

Truly, it will be a beautiful place. But rather than appreciate the accommodations, I will lovingly glory in the intimacies that Lord will share with each of us. How glorious will that be?!!! A virginal bride and her bridegroom hidden away in the marriage chamber, what shall we experience but joy, gratitude and unspeakable intimacies! What personal revelations and disclosures we will share. Love amazing, without fear or self reproach. Nothing held back! Tear, tear.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

I wonder if there will be a sensurround "theater" system where the Lord can show us "EVERYTHING" in seven years so we can better understand what all He's done and is doing. I'm thinking of the "Christmas Carol" ghosts of Christmas past, present and future kind of scenario, but with Holy Ghost and Christ past, present and future.

Email: TxThom@Raptureintheairnow.com

I will be happy to be in Eternity with all of you .
I think it is so close ...we are going HOME with HIM !
REJOICE ! REJOICE ! The SON is at The Door !
bonbell

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

I just keep thinking about it and I wonder if we all will be in one big dwelling place or if we will have our own place to dwell in?I guess I shouldn't try to
figure it all out.I know I will be at peace when I see Jesus,and I know we will be so grateful and thankful that He is going to save us from the tribulation period.

I've wondered about that too, TX Thom. Will we be seeing what is happening on earth during the tribulation? But then, why would HE say to us "go and hide thyselves for a little while until the indignation has passed." ? I know I just paraphrased that. I certainly don't want to see what's happening here on earth during that time.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com