Comment
To me, ~~~this is RITANow ~

how we hang on to this Truth very much!

this, dear saved we will NEVER forget~!

whew! ain't this the Truth~

Re: To me, ~~~this is RITANow ~

Amen! Loved this, Donna!

THANK YOU FAITHFUL WITNESS ! Loved these .
God Bless you today . God Bless you Lisa , Sis .
Jesus is Coming Soon !
bonbell

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

I always thrill the way we KNOW Jesus in One Spirit dear Leenie and Bon-bell and all here who soak up the Love and Truth of our Lord Jesus ~~ oh, thank You, Father for our fellowship guided by the Holy Spirit ~ for blessing the faithful to know Jesus, and sharing Him here ~~~ and knowing our Lord as the One True God ~~

Donna, Oh, that is so true. That sort of reminds me of:

When Jesus heard it, he said to them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. (Mark 2:17)

I find myself repenting daily. Especially when I lose patience but I'm always repenting about something and know I'm a worm even though I try to do HIS will.

Though we stumble, Jesus Who knows everything, past, present, and future, KNEW us. our God knew and knows all of our sins. Even before He made the Universe He knew us~~

~~ so thankful ~~ Dear Jesus You are exalted as God's Love displayed!, You took our sins, absorbing God's wrath upon Yourself, paying the Price for our deliverance!! ~~~ We've been purchased from the bondage of sin! You call us the Beloved in Christ Jesus! Father, thank You for the Gift of the Holy Spirit ~~

May Your will, Father, continue to move us with desire to hate sin, and then finally to be free from this fleshly nature. We are born from above! ~~ Jesus be honored evermore through Your members ~~ for Your Majesty, we are called the beloved in Christ all byYour Holy Grace ~~ oh, God thank You for Your Son and His shed blood covering the Redeemed! . . .

Amen.

Beautiful thought, thanks, Donna.

BTW, is your avatar somewhere that's password protected? Every time one of your posts comes up, I get this message : A username and password are being requested by http://b-sidewebsites.com. The site says: "Secure Area"

wow, Servant, I don't know why that's happening re: my avatar ~~ maybe Jonathan can help figure it out ~ he's cool at tech stuff!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com