Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Luke 23:28 ~~ thinking on this verse this morning~

isn't it so, dear ones ~~~ as believers, we are all growing here, with greater 'fascination' desiring greater passion for Jesus, huh~

. . Jesus is beautiful ~~ I'm thinking of king David, the great warrior for Israel displaying much of the time his top priority going after God's Heart ~~ David wanted to see God's beauty ~

Psalm 27:4 . . "One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. . "

~ David wanted to know God's 'feelings' His emotions, His Heart, His beauty !!

God promises HE will stir His saved with awe unto Him ~~ and so He has. "In that day the Branch of the Lord will be beautiful and glorious" . .Isaiah 4:2 .

. we're nearly HOME, where we shall be fully engrossed in Jesus, causing our spirits to be overwhelmingly exhilarated! So like God to show off His Holiness satisfying mankind's longings and yearnings for Jesus!

Our hearts were made to enjoy God ~~ we were made to gaze on His Beauty ~~ I'm thinking of the seraphim who continuously cry out: Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty ~~ imagine our awe at the wonder of our God ~~ HE is wonder-ful!! ~~our God is amazingly beautiful!

worshipping our God is forever~~ we shall be in awe and fascinated with only Him increasingly ~~ never ending!! Breathtaking inheritance has been given the children of God!

oh, to see His splendor, magnificence, and glory . . all else is dull compared to His beauty ~~ can't wait!

This is beautiful Donna a clear portrait of God's love for us in such clarity. So anointed, thank you Sis.

Glory , Glory ! Hallelujah !
Christ is Coming !
His Reward is with Him !
Jesus King of Kings !
Lord of Lords !
Wonderful God !
Holy and Righteous !
Eternal Father !
~~~~~~~~~~
Bless you Dear Saints !!!
and see you soon , bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Glory , Glory ! Hallelujah !
Christ is Coming !
His Reward is with Him !
Jesus King of Kings !
Lord of Lords !
Wonderful God !
Holy and Righteous !
Eternal Father ! - Bonbell

I LOVE these words - all of them. I could meditate on them 24/7.

They move my soul, make my spirit soar, bring tears to my eyes!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com