Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jewish Feast Day

I know that most of you all are aware of this that God has appointments for everything.Even though I know we could be raptured at any given moment I still believe it will be on Rosh Hoshanna.Hopefully this year!I know we cannot name the date or the hour but Im getting excited about it! if not then...definetly by Spring of 2014.What do you think?

Re: Jewish Feast Day

So Roses In September hopes to Rise in September? RH is definitely the classic high watch date. But I like Tu B'Av next week very much as well. This isn't the most "target rich environment" for high watch dates, such as the spring and fall feast times.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

I am not knowledgeable in Feasts & important dates. All I know is that I hope it's very soon because I don't know how long I can stand feeling like I'm going to jump out of my skin in anticipation! (Don't misunderstand: I am grateful I am not being persecuted at this time like so many of our brothers & sisters around the world.)

A little play on words here Patty Day????

I don't know how long I can stand feeling like I'm going to jump out of my skin in anticipation!

The great thing is you'll be jumping out of the old body (corruptible)
into your new body (incorruptible)and will forever be with the Lord!
See you in the air Sis.....

Tx Thom...yes Im ready to rise on outta here!LOL Maybe I should change my user name to RiseninSept?
Actually it would be close to my birthday so that would be wonderful.I just feel like it would be RH because of the blowing of the last trump.Earlier would even be better!

Something to consider: The first time God blew His trumpet seems to be when He (Father God) gathered His people Israel corporately together in front of Him at Mt. Sinai and entered into a covenantal relationship with them. I don't believe He called them His wife before that day, but He did refer to her as a wife after that day.

The last time I read about God blowing His trumpet is when He (the Son this time, not the Father) blows His trumpet and calls His Betrothed up to Him corporately for the first time. After which calling up He will finish the marriage covenant. After being the most patient Groom in history. And with the biggest Bride.

I thought it was interesting that Sept 21 is International World Peace Day... Makes me think of 1 Thessalonians 5 where it talks about how they will say peace and safety but destruction will come.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

LOL tx Thom...I love it!! Most patient groom and biggest bride

Eve can't spell brocolli..lolol...you kill me. I am cracking up with your names you're coming up with.

I'm going for any moment now everyone. One thing I don't understand is, why would the Lord use a Feast day to fulfill the Rapture? Aren't the Feasts of the Lord all meant to be fulfilled for Israel? Does anyone understand where I'm coming from on this?

Oh good I'm glad you like them Shiloh :) :) I need to get some good ol' laughter goin...too many enemy attacks.
And I agree, I feel Israel's feast days aren't meant for church.This month and next month are both high watches for me but that's just my personal feelings. :)

morningstar: lol! - I didn't even realize!! How funny!!

Shiloh: I'm like RIGHT NOW, PLEASE, too!

Not being disrespectful, but in Heaven maybe everyday is feast day. When my husband was slipping away from this Earth, he hadn't spoken for many hours, all of a sudden he chuckled and smiled and said, "Look at all the food!!" I just knew he had to be seeing into Heaven!

Tu B'Av!!!! Yes!!! That's just a few days away!!! It's a holiday similiar to Valentines Day and a good day for Jewish weddings! Yes, that would make a wonderful rapture day!!!
I have never heard of it until I read Thomas'posting! Thank you for sharing that thought!!!
My mind has focused on Rosh Hashana but now I am thinking of this as being another good possibility. Very great thought!!!

I also believe that the Rapture will happen this year, with 2014 seeing the Temple rebuilt and the start of Tribulation. And then 2021 will start the 1000yrs of peace. Whatever day the rapture is destined to occur, it will forever be immortalized in the annals of Heaven. A day that will live in Eternity! Of this, I have no doubt.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

So the international day of Peace is in the middle of the Feast of Tabernacles.

There are just too many signs converging at this time for me not to consider 2014 being the beginning of Tribulation. Always keeping in mind only God knows when the rapture will take place, it seems like it will be very soon, any time.

I'm not very knowledgeable in feasts and important dates either, but from what little I've read it's said Jesus will be fulfilling the fall feasts. I have so many questions. Does He need to return at second coming to fulfill them?

I watch the high watch dates even though I'm "gentile" for that reason. Feast of Trumpets seems to make sense to me. We get called up at the trumpet sound and then God concentrates on bringing Israel to Him.

Shiloh - 'One thing I don't understand is, why would the Lord use a Feast day to fulfill the Rapture? Aren't the Feasts of the Lord all meant to be fulfilled for Israel?'

That's why I have felt like Pentecost would be perfect for a rapture because of that being the feast that began the church - seems fitting that the rapture of the church would also be on that day. At the break neck speed things are happening though, I'm wondering if we'll make it to Pentecst 2014. - I hope not!!!

Shiloh,
I dont understand everything but if you study some of the Jewish customs...such as the Jewish wedding you would see the symbolism that fits for the rapture...just as we can look at Passover and see that the blood on the doors represented Christ and his blood sacrifice.God uses the Hebraic events not only for the Jews but for the Gentiles(us)as we are his people also.Also Rosh Hoshannah is a feast day where the "last trump"is blown...the shofar is blown so it could be a rapture day.

TxThom
So the international day of Peace is in the middle of the Feast of Tabernacles.

Yes. I believe the "signs" we have been looking for to paint a picture of the time clock are all being presented to us at this time. And I think it is becoming harder and harder for any true Christian (watcher or not) to deny that Jesus is AT THE DOOR!

Email: ryadon@ymail.com

Has anyone done any research on the upcoming, but not very well known Holiday "Tu B'Av"? I've heard of it a couple of times on the forum here and there, but haven't done a ton of research on it. I know it's the Holiday of love, consisting of many weddings, proposals, dates, etc... Similar to the secular Valentine's day. But it seems really interesting, and like one of those "Holy Spumoni I didn't know that existed!" moments. Hoping it's the day we go home! (Or today!!!)

Found this while researching Tu'B Av. Very interesting, especially the part about the vineyards...this has me even more excited...come Lord Jesus...

The Jewish Mini-Holiday of Tu B’Av

The 15th of Av is undoubtedly the most mysterious day of the Jewish calendar. A search of the Shulchan Aruch (“Code of Jewish Law”) reveals no observances or customs for this date, except for the instruction that the tachanun (confession of sins) and similar portions should be omitted from the daily prayers (as is the case with all festive dates), and that beginning on the 15th of Av one should increase one’s study of Torah, since at this time of the year the nights begin to grow longer, and “the night was created for study.” And the Talmud tells us that many years ago the “daughters of Jerusalem would go dance in the vineyards” on the 15th of Av, and “whoever did not have a wife would go there” to find himself a bride.

And this is the day which the Talmud considers the greatest festival of the year, with Yom Kippur (!) a close second!

Indeed, the 15th of Av cannot but be a mystery. As the “full moon” of the tragic month of Av, it is the festival of the Future Redemption, and thus a day whose essence, by definition, is unknowable to our unredeemed selves.

Yet also the unknowable is ours to seek and explore, as we shall in the essays, based on the Lubavitcher Rebbe’s writings and talks, presented here.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

no fear just faith that response above was for you.Didnt realize that you were directing that to Shiloh.Sorry about that ...

That's interesting, Wise Gal! I don't know very much about Jewish history, but I'm learning, and I enjoy reading about it. Thanks!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com