Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: i can't stay long... !

teen queen, I agree with NFJF. I'm praying that you just rest in HIM and just have an enjoyable time. There are many times we need to put all our burdens and worries at the foot of the Cross...as in every day. I pray for you to have peace. The Lord knows your heart and even HE wants you to rest.

Dear Christina, be triply blessed

don't worry you will not be worrying when we get to heavens with Jesus;
because He will comfort you.

Mm no internet

I suggest and offer you to get this 19 hour mp3 audio program

Life of Messiah from a Jewish Perspective
http://deanbible.org/andromedaCS.php?q=f&f=%2FJewish+Life+of+Christ%2FAudio+Files

so just by bringing a small mp3 player 12 pounds$ if you don't have one;
you can be fed the pure words of Yeshua.

And here is the pdf outline and introduction:
https://www.arielc.org/lom-im-sample.pdf

Have a look you'll be glad you did, believe me.
Now it starts a little slow for introduction needs to be addressed but afterwards, It tries to answer every tough questions about what Yeshua said and meant I call it "Jesus restored"

Be blessed!

Daniel

Christina,

Have a blessed holiday. I pray it will be peaceful for you. ♥

Hey Teen Queen. Just try to relax and watch others around you in life without too much interacting. You are taking your bible, just pick a book to read that you have always wanted to read. I just did that, I choose Psalms because I had never read it in it's entirety and I always wanted to. If you sit back, relax and watch others, it is amazing how much you can learn about them and yourself as well. Remember, when you are gone, you are in our prayers also. You are our family too. I hope all goes well, see you soon.

Praying,dear sister. :hugs:

Remember Matt. 11:28

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Biblegateway

"For educational and discussion purposes only"

Hi Teen Queen,
Christina what a beautiful name, that is my mothers name too..
Well, my dear sister, I wish you a peaceful holiday with your family. May the Lord give you rest in his presence and peace that surpasses all understanding. You will be in our prayers and that is great that you will be taking your Bible along. Like Perhaps Today suggested, the Book of Psalms are so comforting to read and I am sure the Lord will lead you to read others as well. God bless you.. Hugs your way...

AngelWings7

Very nice idea from Tiger - Perhaps Today

Plus, you can read the Psalms in KJV with an Irish Accent
and put them all over Youtube!

Be blessed!

Hey I got some Irish blood also!

Daniel

oh thanks so much my friends, very touched by your love.

ok Daniel, its a deal, if i knew how to upload videos, which i don't.
i dont own a mp3 or know how to use one ! but thanks so much for the tip.
i am going to practise listening more, and sharing the gospel through love, and if necessary use words.

just heard this beautiful song, hope it blesses you all, ' oh what peace we often forfeit, oh what needless pain we bear... what a friend we have in Jesus'

taxi coming in 2 hours, help ! need to sleep... going to Rome first. then apartment in tuscany (house swap thingy)
but always looking up for Home ( Jesus) am a bit scared by the vatican to be honest. strangely my husband wants to see it. i will not let my young son out of my sight with all the pedophiles running around. sorry just my fears. it has always creeped me out. hope i dont offend anyone by that. i love people who are catholics, just not the system.
i shall try to be a light, and salt even there. wearing my cross, and jesus t-shirt... and smiling. i hope someone asks me about the hope in me, and i will explain ....jesus only. 'Let us fix our eyes on jesus, the author and perfector of our faith' hebrews 12.2
arrivederci !!

Great suggestions on here. Just do what Daniel and Perhaps Today said and then do this:

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com