Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Testimony

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate and thank you for posting your testimony here. It was good for my heart to read your words today! Bless you & Welcome!
Your Sister in Christ,
Patti Day

Don, what an AWESOME testimony! That really blessed me. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. WOW. You are a living testimony of Phillipians 1:6

"Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ...."

AMEN! Jesus truly is the Good Shepherd. He will go after that lost sheep until He finds him. Jesus did not let go of you all those years you were trying to find an escape from your troubled soul. He knew the behavior was a symptom of the great pain that you were trying to mask and run away from, and He healed you and brought you back. PRAISE THE LORD!!

Donald, thank you very much for posting that. God touches all of us in different ways. When we feel His love and warmth like that, it is so amazing. I am closer to our Lord now then in my entire life. I feel so blessed to be chosen by Him and to have my RITA family. Good luck to you and keep looking up, we are going home soon. I can't wait to read part 2.

Perhaps Today, part 2 was right below part I. The Lord showed Don amazing parrelles in that one!

I'm grateful the Lord allowed my words to speak to you Don. It's all His doing. The glory is His! The Holy Spirit illuminated this insight for you. Praise God!!

so glad you came here and shared your testimony, dear brother in Christ ~~ what a wonderful witness of the power of Jesus to save! I love your tender heart on fire wanting to live for Jesus ~~ ~

our God's Light living through you, reveals a satisfaction only Jesus gives. As as He promised, He is the Living Water abiding, His Spirit faithful to protect and secure His own . . and Jesus shall lose none!

Many blessings, Don ~~ thank you for sharing with us~ isn't wonderful to know we're never alone when Jesus is our Lord and God ~~

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com